Homebuilt 5th Wheel Toy Hauler

DieselDemon

Reaction score
Im thinking about making a home made 5th wheel toy hauler using an old 5th wheel camper chassis and an old truck box camper. This set up is for quads and back woods quadding and camping, so it dosent have to be pretty. Has anybody done this before, or have any sujestions or pointers?:beer::confused

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of guys put a camper on a 5th wheel flat deck trailer. I have seen them on a bumper pull trailer too with a tool box mounted under the front of the camper, as well as the sides.

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is what I did. We put the camper on the flat deck 5th wheel and haul toys behind it. Tons of room for everything we bring to the bush. Support the front of the camper if your trailer rides rough or after some miles the front can start to break off.

DieselDemon

Reaction score
Is that the fully enclosed one? I like that one, but want to build mine with an open deck for the quads, to keep is as simple as possible.... Hmmmm the ideas are going through my head like a whirl wind...

DieselDemon

Reaction score
Its a nice unit, but like some one else said its value is going up the longer its on the market lol. I have an old 12 ft camper and an old 26 ft fifth wheel camper Im going to convert into a toy hauler with an open deck.

Top Bottom