Holly FUGG

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Flames are gonna suck even more next year. They have dealt away TanGAY and thats it. I want Sutter fired now:eek:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rest of the first 3 lines are restricted or unrestricted free agents. Not looking good for them:d

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes. very disapointing. after that kind of year you think theyd grow some brains but...well you know what im going to say.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes. very disapointing. after that kind of year you think theyd grow some brains but...well you know what im going to say.
I agree
But I believe it will be much faster to hire a G.M. and Coach with God given brains , rather than hope theirs will grow:d
Somebody please take these 2 to the edge of town......shoeless:eek:

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes its hard to be a fan with what they give you but at least theyre better than the OILERS(suck) seriously who likes them oilers.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe we are even having a thread about the Flames....:rolleyes:......what were we talkin about again???:confused:

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to "just about anything goes." this isnt the most off topic discussion we have had eh guys. :):d

Aint the last either!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe we are even having a thread about the Flames....:rolleyes:......what were we talkin about again???:confused:
Get used to it cuz I'll post more as the season nears. You like BUTTER on your popcorn......MY butter is famous around here:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Get used to it cuz I'll post more as the season nears. You like BUTTER on your popcorn......MY butter is famous around here:d

I'd love to be notoriously famous for something oneday,but BUTTER I think I'd rather remain anonymous,thanks:hmm:

Top Bottom