Holly COW I'm a VIP!

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just noticed a thingy pop up there by my name that says I am a VIP now! :bdog: I think I even got a star next to it! Wahooo! :common001: I don't know what I did to deserve this other than talk too much but it looks cool.

Now, arn't some other buttons or something supposed to come up for me when I am reading the forms so I can mess with peoples posts now or something? :devildancing: When do I get that? :D:D:D

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe if i just spam the thread i can be cool like you guys.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish my number would start dropping then it would feel like I am not talking about sledding more then I am actually doing it.....thems the breaks!!!:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If your close to becomming a vip make sure you dont plan sled trip for a least a week or you may not get your helmet on LOL!Just kidding,it is an admirable accomplishment...........................CONGRATS!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its not what you know,its who you know!And then you have to have at least one Sled or Quad and ride them lots and spend a ton of time on here babysitting.Pay a lot of money and this has to be a priorty over the rest of your life.If that dont work,just ask!LOL!
catmando!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well i own a sled quad and dirt bike and spend hundreds of hours on them each year and hundreds of hours on this site...lol

Top Bottom