High lifter Springs

buzzednbored

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with high lifter springs. I have the standard non resi shocks on my Rhino and am looking to upgrade. Just wondering if these would be a waste of money. My other option maybe would be the 425 Progressive shocks. A little out of my price range but probably a good choice. Any thoughts?:confused:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save your money and get a replacement shock, not just a spring,.. you can have the greatest coil out there, but it will suck with the OEM shock valving.

Keep you eye out like eBay or rhinoforums, they get listed but go fast.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have hi lifter springs on the rear of my 850

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got them on my rzr, paid around $200 total, the rzr's oem ones sag very early and the HL worked well for me. If your's are sagging, I would go with them but if not, I'd save my money and better new shocks.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The reason I changed my rear springs is I broke both.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The highlifter springs are a huge improvement over stock,well worth it and a good bang for the buck .....Arff you are too hard on that popo....

Puffer99

Reaction score
The Highlifter springs will help with ride height, but thats it. Stock Rhino shocks just plain suck. lol If you want to improve the ride the progressives are well worth it or find some used sport shocks, but if you plan to go mid travel someday you will be better off going to Blistens or any of the other higher end shocks.

buzzednbored

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you think the springs would give me an inch more ride height. Would like to put an RDC lift in but I don't want to narrow my stance.

Top Bottom