Hi 5 CREW

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha nice vids guys. Some sweet pics too. Looks like some great riding out that way. I grew up in the Okanagan but didn't sled when I lived there. Where do you guys ride at? If ever you got room for one more lemme know! Always looking for new areas to ride. 3 weeks in AK April7th!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there always room for another,your heading to alaska in april,that would be sick,shoot me a pm if your around sicamose ,kamloops,valemont way always into riding..

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there always room for another,your heading to alaska in april,that would be sick,shoot me a pm if your around sicamose ,kamloops,valemont way always into riding..

Valemout this weekend, Revy next. The rest is open till AK. I'll be up for Arctic Man there then hit up Valdez, maybe Haines. Was going to drive, but there snow pack isn't the best so I'm flying up and will rent/borrow sleds as much as I can. Basically whore myself out so I can sled :D lol

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I can always be around those areas if I have people to ride with! I go where I have people to ride with! :)

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to Vale for MMmania.should be a ch!t show..I'll be riding an hr south of there,this weekend,I might run into 5 others besides our crew...

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And im gonna miss lielys break for freedom. Dam! Itd be nice to see someone else climbin trees besides myself.

jayew118

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And im gonna miss lielys break for freedom. Dam! Itd be nice to see someone else climbin trees besides myself.

Scrfce don't worry i'll save a big crash for ya next time we go. like last year at raft. Thats if i survive on sunday, i might be a little to stoked.

Fly'in W

Reaction score
Ya Jail Break ur holdin the tree climbing title belt from last sun thats fer sur!
I hope to get it back next time out!

jayew118

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun Peaks was great. Good snow, the crew was killing it. The old down route to the trailer was the new up route yesturday and it was wicked.:beer:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a decent day up at Sun Peaks,to foogy up top so ,to the trees we went...
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSK6YT9XzaI[/media]

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a decent day up at Sun Peaks,to foogy up top so ,to the trees we went...
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSK6YT9XzaI[/media]

tried to watch your vid and it says it's private...what kinda forum is this?! :p

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job bud. PS...my suction cup mount wouldn't work on my helmet. I don't have a flat enough section to mount it on the side. *tear*

Top Bottom