Hey hey

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Hey Im from northern Alberta. I have a 350 honda and I LIKE MUDD!! Glad to find a site like this cheers!!!

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:ThumbsupMsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
The 350 is a great quad because of it's weight that it will skim across almost anything, or if you do get stuck can still get out by yourself with ease.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcomee my uncle has the same quad they are light!

bushboy

Reaction score
Hi there,

I kinda think we may already be in touch, but either way glad to see another Alberta Northerner on the site. I ain't to active on the web, but do know the area quite well...so feel free to ask directions. Quad on.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I kinda think we may already be in touch, but either way glad to see another Alberta Northerner on the site. I ain't to active on the web, but do know the area quite well...so feel free to ask directions. Quad on.

hmmmm not sure I know who you are????? are you in high level??? we were out yesterday for a rip at hutch would've enjoyed more ppl with us........

bushboy

Reaction score
OOps. Could be wrong. I promised a map of Machesis Lake area to a lady last week that I thought might be u. Either way Still good to see ya.

We dont have a quad club here, but I hope that the snowmobile club might morph into a multi use rider group much like it was years ago.

Top Bottom