Hey from Stettler AB.

cooeylover

Reaction score
I was reffered here from gents on the outdoorsmen forum and am very impressed with this site. im glad i came over. :)
i use to ride every weekend and in the evenings while i lived in NB, but since i have moved out here i havent had time. i am looking to get back into it this summer and enjoy my machines i have.
I have a 97 400 honda foreman, (itp mudlites & 2" stud extensions. nothing major) and an 85 honda big red 250es (stock). (as you can tell im die hard honda, lol)
i like easy goin trail riding and enjoy putting miles on as to playing in the mud. ive turnned away from far more mud holes than i have attempted to go through.
just by checking out the threads and seeing how friendly all of you are, im gonna learn lots about the terrain and new trails in the area.
:)

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:ThumbsupMsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
I have a 2005 Honda 500 Foreman, that is a great machine, that loves the mud.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all well im new to this site also was hanging on snowest but all the fun gone there i used to ride every day as i am from PEI but since i moved out hear i work to much but hope to change that really soon

cori

Reaction score
hello cooeylover welcome to the site if you would like to ride with me and my hubby sometym let me know i m 40 he s 50 i ride a 09 yamaha wolverine he rides a suzuki eiger we usually go out between rocky mountain house and caroline take care
cori

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I was reffered here from gents on the outdoorsmen forum and am very impressed with this site. im glad i came over. :)
i use to ride every weekend and in the evenings while i lived in NB, but since i have moved out here i havent had time. i am looking to get back into it this summer and enjoy my machines i have.
I have a 97 400 honda foreman, (itp mudlites & 2" stud extensions. nothing major) and an 85 honda big red 250es (stock). (as you can tell im die hard honda, lol)
i like easy goin trail riding and enjoy putting miles on as to playing in the mud. ive turnned away from far more mud holes than i have attempted to go through.
just by checking out the threads and seeing how friendly all of you are, im gonna learn lots about the terrain and new trails in the area.
:)

You are not the only Honda diehard, BUT I have to admit that I had to switch from the Rubicon to a Grizzly 550 for the ride. These old bones don't like the bumps all that much anymore and I also double the dog and it was hard to ride fast and to keep her on the quad. With the IRS I can safely travel faster on the bumpy trails and not have the fear of her falling out. If only Honda would smarten up and make more machine with IRS(rubicon) than I would go back. By the way we had the exact machines before, exept our 400 was a '96 model, blue in color.

Last edited:
Top Bottom