Help Fund Land Access for Public Snowmobiling in B.C.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Unfortunately the BCSF`s application to the Rural Dividend Fund was unsuccessful.
This is very disappointing as they had support letters from 18 individual clubs for this application and believed it clearly fit the criteria.
Regardless, they are about half way through their Economic Impact Study Project and the BCSF continues to run their GoFundMe campaign to try to raise the last of the money needed for this project. They have raised almost $ 40,000 to date from clubs, businesses and private individuals. This is still $ 10,000 short of the cost of the Economic Impact Study.
Please help support Land Access for Public Snowmobiling in the province of B.C.

https://www.gofundme.com/bcsf-land-access-for-public-snowmobiling

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those that don't know, or haven't read the Revelstoke is in big trouble thread. Revelstoke/Sicamous is at a very real risk of losing a lot of riding area, Boulder, Frisby, Sale, Keystone, Eagles Pass to name a few. This go fund me goes to help fund the BCSF who is fighting to keep these areas open for ALL OF US to ride. Last time I looked Lawyers aren't cheap. Even if you don't ride the main areas in Revy/Sic and think "screw it I don't need Boulder" how busy do you think Joss, 51 and the rest are gonna be when these are closed? Donate some cash, any amount, it all helps. And share it with everyone you know.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This speaks for itself. Here is an Alberta dealer that is jumping in and sending this out to their mailing list. Way to go Byron and staff.....

Dear Valued Customers,

We need your help! Special interest groups and the federal government are now actively trying to shut down our snowmobile riding areas in BC immediately! Deadlines are fast approaching and the BCSF, with the help of the Revelstoke and Sicamous snowmobile clubs, need our help now with petitions and funding.

This is real folks! Every dollar no matter how small helps as we are in a fight for the backcountry with heavily funded groups with deep pockets.

Don’t go down without a fight. Don’t put it off and act today. We need your help!

Here are links that you can go write letters to, sign petitions, and donate to this important cause:

1. PETITION - Back Country Access Is Being Threatened In British Columbia
  2. GoFundMe - BCSF Land Access for Public Snowmobiling
d363016f47422f0508bacd14_1220x1104.jpg

Bow Ridge Sports | 229 Charlesworth Ave, Cochrane, AB T4C 1A6 | (403) 932-2019

Last edited:
Top Bottom