Hello to all

Rhino Mama

Reaction score
Just saying hi to everyone an thank you all for your input. It sure helps us newbies figure things out.

Rhino Mama

Reaction score
great thank you as I do have a question already hahahha loaded pictures yesterday an they are large can ya tell me how to upload smaller pics for on the site ??? Would appreciate the help .

Rhino Mama

Reaction score
was playing a bit on here the other day an I did start up few albums hope they work or I done something wrong lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ron(rknight111) Is Having A Little Trouble Himself... The Site Size Limiter And Pic Resizer Is Having A Small Issue Right Now.... Ron Is Working On It.......... Hopefully Rectified Soon! ;)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
great thank you as I do have a question already hahahha loaded pictures yesterday an they are large can ya tell me how to upload smaller pics for on the site ??? Would appreciate the help .

There is an error with the site software version 3.7.1, I have temporally repaired it untill the next version is released 3.7.2.

If you install them now it would come up as a thumnail 600 x ___

Rhino Mama

Reaction score
laughin hard here did ya ever hear of the saying " You can't teach an ol dog new tricks" well that would be your answer. However would be funny as hell to see him in the back all stretched out.

Top Bottom