Hello from Sherwood Park

funky10

Reaction score
I have always had some kind of toys around. I dont have a sled right now but i am looking. I do have a 2004 KVF 700 Quad. It is a blast!!! I also have this problem with leaving anything stock as i am sure 99.9% of you guys are the same. I look forward to posting and learning from you guys. See you on the slopes and on the trails.

Scott,

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I also have this problem with leaving anything stock as i am sure 99.9% of you guys are the same.
Scott,

Scott welcome to the site, Im the same, the only items I have that are stock is my other quad with the snowblade, and my girlfriends vehicle. Oh forgot to add my lawnmower is stock for now, just have to figure out where to mount the NOS bottle.:eek:

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Scott welcome to the site, Im the same, the only items I have that are stock is my other quad with the snowblade, and my girlfriends vehicle. Oh forgot to add my lawnmower is stock for now, just have to figure out where to mount the NOS bottle.:eek:

YOU DON'T HAVE NOS ON YOUR LAWNMOWER YET?? I'VE GOT A TURBO ON MINE NOW.... WHAT A DIFFERENCE, EXCEPT THE GRASS IS ABOUT A FOOT HIGH AS THE LAWNMOWER WON'T STAY ON THE GROUND..... LOL, LMFAO :D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
YOU DON'T HAVE NOS ON YOUR LAWNMOWER YET?? I'VE GOT A TURBO ON MINE NOW.... WHAT A DIFFERENCE, EXCEPT THE GRASS IS ABOUT A FOOT HIGH AS THE LAWNMOWER WON'T STAY ON THE GROUND..... LOL, LMFAO :D

Yah, I have the turbo's on my generator here is a picture, with my heavy duty mechanic to operate it.

Attachments

• Generator.jpg
    Generator.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 66

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Ric here's a picture of my lawnmower, it does the grass in about 2 minutes, and I dont even cut it. Everyone else wants to try it out all the time.

Attachments

• compo-mini-tondeuse1.jpg
    compo-mini-tondeuse1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 74

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ric here's a picture of my lawnmower, it does the grass in about 2 minutes, and I dont even cut it. Everyone else wants to try it out all the time.

WHEN DID YOU TAKE THAT PICTURE OF MY LAWNMOWER?? YUP, ITS A LITTLE HARD ON THE GAS, BUT IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG........

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
WHEN DID YOU TAKE THAT PICTURE OF MY LAWNMOWER?? YUP, ITS A LITTLE HARD ON THE GAS, BUT IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG........

How coinsidental that we both have the same lawnmowers, ebay?? How did you get the turbo in there? Im still trying to get a mount for the NOS bottle

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey funky welcome to the site.

Ric how do you get that broken & scrape(briggs & stratton) to hold together with a turbo? Mine keeps blowin apart even at 7 psi boost. Time to spend the big bucks and invest in a tecumshe...lol.

P.S. funky....don't you have a well to crash on your cross shift..:D

Top Bottom