Hello everyone need some advice

Dsgt

Reaction score
I just recently got back into sledding and love it:D I have a few friends that told me about this site and they have been more than kind enough to post several pics of me stuck so i figured it was time for me to join so I could return the favour.

what I am looking for help with is deciding which way to proceed ,I picked up a 2010 xtx and it was ok around here ( edm) but with a trip to blue river planed I ended up getting a nytro 153 as well. Now I am wondering should i turbo the xtx witch as of right now I am getting a 2" track and extravert drivers put on it or the mtx witch i am hesitant because I only make it to the mountains 2-5 times per year and head out around here every other weekend on the xtx.

So if anyone one here has any experience with a 180hp turbo xtx 2" track ? I wonder how would it fair against a stock nytro 153 in the DEEP? Thanks

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i second fernnie's opinion.

otherwise turbo is a good choice. and a c atlas workout program and a brinks truck full of cash.

Dsgt

Reaction score
Well cheat. That was sorta option 3 but I was kinda hopein to get a little support in the turbo department. 3 too 0 things rant looking good. as for the welcoming thank you, are any of you going to Bo's tomorrow ? if so I look forward to meeting you.

Top Bottom