hello everyone my name is james iam having problems with my 98 rmk 700 need help bad

jamesyardley1

Reaction score
i just put a stroked top end on and it dosent have all the power that i need... and idk the carb adjustments for elavtion 4,139 need some help here

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
James,
Best thing you could do for yourself, and your sled, is go to polarisindustries.com, and download the service and owners manuals for your sled. You will find all the info you need in there.

Cheers

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never heard of a stroked top end!Was it a big bore kit you put on?If so you probably aren't getting enough fuel.You will most likely need bigger carbs and the factory jetting charts won't even be close.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just PM Maxwell on this forum.. he'll know how to fix your polaris in 2 easy steps

1- drive to your closest skidoo dealer
2- trade it in for any skidoo

problems solved.

dirtbag

Reaction score
James,
Best thing you could do for yourself, and your sled, is go to polarisindustries.com, and download the service and owners manuals for your sled. You will find all the info you need in there.

Cheers
i assume your talking about a big bore it will probably need to be jetted richer ..manual is a neccesity..

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing that if you just threw on a big bore top end; without an exact set up to go with the kit you have alot of phone calls to make and $$$$ to spend to get it running to your expectations. I'd suggest saving yourself the time and frustration; just take it to a proven performance shop or tuner and pick it up after they spend some time on it.

Top Bottom