he Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels meeting is Sept. 30

Jabs

Reaction score
I told Jabusch Sr. about the meeting, i think he will be there. I wont be there(Jabusch JR) im up in Grande Prairie for school until mid december.

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
josephburg hall..... Behind the arena in josephburg
take hwy 830 which is range rd 215 go north from hwy 16
runs for hour or so

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
IT WAS A GOOD MEETING TONITE..... HAD A DECENT TURNOUT FOR A PRESEASON MEETING WITH NO SNOW ON THE GROUND:d. GLAD ALL THE EXECUTIVE WAS VOTED IN AND COMPLETED....... I THOUGHT WE MIGHT BE DRAGGING THAT OUT FOR ANOTHER FEW MEETINGS, BUT GLAD ITS DONE. NOW THE CLUB CAN PROSPER FORWARD. TRAIL CLEANING SOON. X-MAS PARTY ALREADY PLANNED AND TAKEN CARE OF...... DECEMBER 5TH @ 6:00PM AT BROADMOOR GOLF COURSE CLUB HOUSE(SAME AS LAST YEAR, BUT A BETTER DEAL)......ASA SNOWSHOW STILL NEEDS VOLUNTEERS FOR OUR BOOTH......ASA AWARDS NITE IS THE SATURDAY NITE AFTER THE SLED SHOW, AND THE ANGELS WILL HAVE A TABLE AND SNOWANDMUD.COM WILL HAVE A TABLE TOO(SIDE BY SIDE)..... THINK I GOT EVERYTHING IN THERE....;) LATER ANGELS!

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what are we looking at for trails this year guys are there going to be any more or any less than last year? Bet there is going to be a Chit load of trees down with all the wind the last few weeks:eek:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So what are we looking at for trails this year guys are there going to be any more or any less than last year? Bet there is going to be a Chit load of trees down with all the wind the last few weeks:eek:

NORTH LOOP IS DONE, DUE TO THE FIRES AND FIRE BLOCKS PLOWED ALL OVER THE PLACE........ REST STILL THERE, AND GLEN DID SAY LOTS OF TREES DOWN..... STAY TUNED FOR TRAIL CLEARING PARTY....... I GET A CHAINSAW, AND GOT MY GOALIE MASK READY!!! YEEHAW!:d:d:d:d:d

Top Bottom