Happy birthday.......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Keith and Richard! Have a great day and year guys! 🍺🍺I see you know Flapjacks name Doug? By Ron do you mean grand poobaa Ron? 😂😂

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It came up somewhere on the pages. I have never met him but when I find a person's name in a conversation or wherever, I write it down in "the book”.
Don’t know about the grand poobaa Ron. There is a grand poobaa from the GBCA but this is not that Ron. You could enlighten me.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It came up somewhere on the pages. I have never met him but when I find a person's name in a conversation or wherever, I write it down in "the book”.
Don’t know about the grand poobaa Ron. There is a grand poobaa from the GBCA but this is not that Ron. You could enlighten me.

Oooooooo….. the “book”

Fernie is the keeper of knowledge

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was shiny top Ron playing games in the site. As you remember flapjack was an instigator

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, January 2, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 9 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......vrscr43...... having a birthday today.

vrscr43 hales from Sherwood Park, AB and has 171 posts laid down. vrscr43 joined the forum in December of 2008 and was on the pages last Wednesday at 7:50 am. Enjoy the day vrscr43. 🎉 🎉

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, January 3, 2024................🎉 🎉

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that if there are members having birthdays today none of them are disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, January 4, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member and that member is an Active vip-member.gif ......Zar...... having a birthday today.

Zar hales from Airdrire, AB and has 401 posts in the S&M History book. Zar joined the forum in February of 2007 and was last on the pages in December of 2023. Enjoy the day Zar. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, January 5, 2024........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, January 6, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members and they are all Active vip-member.gif’s ......cattechsummitrider....SaskSummit....SicLoco...... having a birthday today.

cattechsummitrider is a Saskatchewan guy (a lot of good people come from SK, lol) and has 3,992 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. cattechsummitrider joined the forum in November of 2006, the month of Incorporation, and was on the pages this morning at 7:07 am. Have a great day Cary and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

SaskSummit is from Lloydminster, SK and has 1,173 posts laid down. SaskSummit joined the site in January of 2007 and was on the pages last Wednesday at 7:53 am. Enjoy the day SaskSummit. :beer: :beer:

SicLoco is a BC dude from Sicamous and there are 176 posts with his handle on them. SicLoco joined the site in March of 2017 and was on the pages this morning at 7:04 am. Enjoy the day SicLoco. :beer: :beer:

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the B-day wishes
Was a great day, Not chest deep in powder great, but still great!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, January 7, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......ChillySeven...... having a birthday today.

ChillySeven has 203 posts in the S&M Archives and is located in Alberta. ChillySeven joined the forum in July of 2010 and was last seen in March of 2023. Enjoy the day ChillySeven. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, January 8, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, January 9, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......JayT...... having a birthday today.

JayT hales from Parkland County, AB and has 2,960 posts laid down. JayT joined the forum in May of 2010 and was last seen in October of 2023. Enjoy the day JayT. :beer: :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think Jay was taking the blow back on his conspiracy theories to well. Was a reasonable guy though. Happy birthday Jay!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, January 10, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......teamdirt...... having a birthday today.

teamdirt is from Revolstoke/Sicamous, BC and has 691 posts laid down. teamdirt joined the site in December of 2008 and was last on the pages in November of 2023. Enjoy the day teamdirt. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, January 11, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Couch...... having a birthday today.

Couch is our most active eastern member coming from Newfoundland and Labrador and has 642 posts in the S&M History book. Couch joined the forum in April of 2013 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:15 pm. Have a great day Mike and coming your way are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, January 12, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 members including 4 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......BIGFOOT....gdhillion....WCTHEMl....highmark x...... having a birthday today.

BIGFOOT is a Moderator from a Hidden Zone and has 5,528 posts laid down. BIGFOOT joined the forum in December of 2006 and was last on the pages in November of 2023. Enjoy the day BIGFOOT. :beer: :beer:

gdhillion hales from Prince George, BC and has 1,415 posts in the S&M Archives. gdhillion has been a member since September of 2013 and was on the pages this morning at 4:57. Have a great day Gavin and coming your way on this cold January day are a couple of hot toddies:tea: compliments of ol’ fernie.

WCTHEMl is from Lloydminster, AB and laid down 541 posts since becoming a member in November of 2007. WCTHEMl was on the pages moment ago. Enjoy the day WCTHEMl. :beer: :beer:

highmark x has 194 and the location is listed as Working. highmark x became a member in October of 2007 and was last seen in November of 2023. Enjoy the day highmark x. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, January 13, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Frosty19...... having a birthday today.

Frosty19 is from Saskatchewan and has 357 posts in the S&M History book. Frosty19 joined the forum in June of 2013 and was on the page 5 minutes ago. Have a great day Curtis and here are a couple of hot toddies :tea: coming your way on this cold January day compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab.

Top Bottom