Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, July 22, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, July 23, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......sledhead800...... having birthdays today.

sledhead800 has 427 posts in the S&M History books and is from Medicine Hat, AB. sledhead800 joined the forum in October of 2009 and was on the pages last Monday at 3:46 am. Have a great day sledhead800 :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, July 24, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......AGGRESSIVEZEBRA...... having birthdays today.

AGGRESSIVEZEBRA hales from Edmonton, AB and has 399 posts laid down. AGGRESSIVEZEBRA joined S&M in December of 2014 and was last on the pages in January of 2022. Enjoy the day Bryce and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops, compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, July 25, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Summitric...... having birthdays today.

Summitric is a SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor with 47,773 posts on the pages of the History books. Summitric hales from Edmonton and Sherwood Park, joined the site in October of 2006 (one of the early members), and was on the pages last Friday at 10:50 am. Have a great day Rick and sometime today enjoy a couple of virtual wobbly pops on ol’ fernie’s tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, July 26, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, July 27, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Ron H...... having birthdays today.

Ron H is from Edmonton, AB and has 951 posts under his handle. Ron H joined the site in September of 2011 and was on the pages in July of 2022. Have a great day Ron. Here are a couple wobbly pops for your enjoyment today, compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, July 28, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, July 29, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......chemmod...... having birthdays today.

chemmod has 215 messages in the S&M history book and tells us he is from The Crazy Cold North. chemmod joined the forum in February of 2009 and was last seen in January of 2022. Enjoy the day Justin and a a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, July 30, 2022........🎉 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, July 31, 2022........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for monday, August 1, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Greg5658...... having birthdays today.

Greg5658 has 157 posts and is from Manitoba. Greg5658 joined the forum in February of 2018 and was last on the pages in January of 2022. Enjoy the day Greg and a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 2, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......VipertoNytro...... having birthdays today.

VipertoNytro hales from Sturgeon Country, AB and has 365 posts in the S&M Archives. VipertoNytro joined the forum in December of 2007 and was last on the pages in February of 2022. Enjoy the day VipertoNytro. :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happybday: ;party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, August 3, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......joey...... having birthdays today.

joey has 984 posts in the S&M History books. His profile tells us he is from Brazil now. The boy travels a lot. joey joined the site in May of 2008 and was last on the pages in April of 2022. A quote from joey’s signature still makes me laugh this morning: "14 years ago I had a 87 phazer that was so fast, people still talk about it". Have a great day Joe and if you are inclined, here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today, compliments of ol’ fernie :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, August 4, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Top Bottom