Hangover prevention

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like most have said on here water before bed and gatorade in the morning but I also like to come home and stand in the kitchen and harvest a couple/few buttered buns and if I am able to manage sometimes I will fry up a couple eggs and have an egg sandwich.

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's funny, I posted this picture thinking I was so funny but u guys had already posted it like 3 times!! I was too hungover to notice!! Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319471306.749956.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand

Rezz

Reaction score
lots of water and gatorade, puke before sleep

Important thing is make sure someone is with you when u are very drunk, it could be very very dangrous. Friend of mine passed away being drunk. He passed out in his bath tub so he wont make a mess every where, then he puked with his head up and choked on it : (

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Important thing is make sure someone is with you when u are very drunk, it could be very very dangrous. Friend of mine passed away being drunk. He passed out in his bath tub so he wont make a mess every where, then he puked with his head up and choked on it : (

That is a terrible story, sooo sorry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yikes sorry to hear about your friend :(

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the usual routine is don't sober up, but when you gotta sober up a couple advils, gatorade, and delissio or delivery pizza. for whatever reason there is nothing better than pizza when you feel like you got ran over by a truck.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tis the season....

Any tips?
I've heard high B vitamins help prevent a hangover.. electrolytes The bug patch full of B vitamins..

What are your tricks..

And what do you do in the event OF a hangover.....

did I mention that I get hung like an elephant after 3 beer?.... crap crap crap:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Did I mention that it didn't take 3 beers for me, was pretty much born with IT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom