Hail to the Big Bore Baby!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That kid just gets better everytime I see him. I remember when Bob brought him to a dealer meeting and we got him hammered on Margerita's. I don't think Bob was impressed but he is a great kid and a great ambassador for Doo.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heard nothing but bad about bikeman from my buddies til this video came out, now two of the doo guys are 880'd up for this season, this is one of the best sets in the whole movie

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
amazing. makes me want to be better. guy has some serious skills and knows how to tune. set me up with a clutch setup for our 880. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, that guy is fun to watch ride. Heard hes a heck of a nice guy too from guys that have talked to him.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watch that part over and over on the video! That sled makes some serious track speed, he is flying up that big long shoot.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slednecks 14 is the first Slednecks in my collection. The only reason I got it was to see Cory ride. He's an amazingly talented guy, and can make that sled work!!!

He's doing some riding clinics out in Pemberton with Snowride Adventures. Not sure how he's going to teach people to bend like he does, but I'm sure it would be well worth the money.

SnowRide Adventures

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MAN CAN HE RIDE...I heard he is a great guy to talk to......guys that think they are the $H!T usually like to just talk about how good they are.....so you need to hold a mirror up when talk to them so they feel great......not this guy! keep up the good Riding Cory!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think he was selling clutch setups for the 880 BB, might be worth it seeing this video. makes me rethink my tune mostly because we all know it is a approx. 180hp sled with what a 40shot on it? His track speeds look much more serious than mine. As well skidoo should get a BB etec out and sponser this guy. Great rider in my opinion, probably the best given micku is not on a 250hp 2stroke turbo like most.

Top Bottom