Hadster's Quad finally back home.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my Outlander back today, looks great again, drives true and straight again, no wobbles or vibrations. MUCH cheaper than expected to fix, complete new frame,steering post,handlebars,windshield,etc.etc.etc.driveshaft,etc. Total repair bill $4,086.57 ,including all parts, labor etc. however it did take twice as long as expected to get done due to parts on backorder.
Great to be back on that soft comfy seat feeling all that power.:d:d:d

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0273.jpg
    IMG_0273.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 223

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What in gods name did you hit? Why aren't you mangled beyond repair. That had to have taken quite a bit of force to bend that sucker. Judging from the damage 4 grand ain't bad. Glad to hear you are riding again.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'd be ridin slow and steady, no wobblies, glad ta see your doing better and the quad has lost it's S frame.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Good to have it back Hadley. And not to terrible of a bill but still a good chunk of change !!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to hear buddy she looks good, we'll have to test her out on a nice slow mild ride this year. Hope your feeling better and healing faster bro.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What in gods name did you hit? Why aren't you mangled beyond repair. That had to have taken quite a bit of force to bend that sucker. Judging from the damage 4 grand ain't bad. Glad to hear you are riding again.
Drove over top of some trees at speed, flipped,rolled & bounced multiple times. Actually I was mangled as well for a while as well (4 broken ribs, broken collarbone & many cuts etc). Doing great now though, only small amounts of pain just to remind me of my mistake. Yes 4 grand is reasonable for all the parts and labor that they had to do. Thumbs up to Trackside Sales in Olds, good to deal with & good service work.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove over top of some trees at speed, flipped,rolled & bounced multiple times. Actually I was mangled as well for a while as well (4 broken ribs, broken collarbone & many cuts etc). Doing great now though, only small amounts of pain just to remind me of my mistake. Yes 4 grand is reasonable for all the parts and labor that they had to do. Thumbs up to Trackside Sales in Olds, good to deal with & good service work.

x2 on track side...............

good to see u back haster....................

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see your on the mend and the quad is ready to ride too.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my Outlander back today, looks great again, drives true and straight again, no wobbles or vibrations. MUCH cheaper than expected to fix, complete new frame,steering post,handlebars,windshield,etc.etc.etc.driveshaft,etc. Total repair bill $4,086.57 ,including all parts, labor etc. however it did take twice as long as expected to get done due to parts on backorder.
Great to be back on that soft comfy seat feeling all that power.:d:d:d

its about time u fixed the drive way .... u could have done it with out the quad [ call it rehab ]

he he he

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to see your both up and running again Hadley, when we going?
Not sure yet, but might be taking this Friday off to do a ride with a co-worker (also on the mend from an operation), so probably a bit slower & easier if we go, not sure where yet either!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought about towing the driveway drag with the lawntractor.

ahhhhhhhh thats funny..... he were are going out this weekend and next weekend hadley..... 12 km west of caroline.... suds and buds campout.... your more than welcome to come [ ray , me , larry bunch of us locals will be the plus lots from elsewhere

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhh thats funny..... he were are going out this weekend and next weekend hadley..... 12 km west of caroline.... suds and buds campout.... your more than welcome to come [ ray , me , larry bunch of us locals will be the plus lots from elsewhere

I'll try to make it for next weekend, even if it's only for a day ride or something,( that's the same one Medler is going to is it not?).

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet, but might be taking this Friday off to do a ride with a co-worker (also on the mend from an operation), so probably a bit slower & easier if we go, not sure where yet either!
I have a wedding this weekend, maybe run into you the sept long, i think we are doing are own little outing.
later,
m.a.k.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is they say? Chicks dig scars pain heals ect.. Glad that you are on the mend. I sure wasn't hoping for a horror story tho!

Top Bottom