H20 skidoo in sicamous

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to say how pissed I was today at that little four eyed loser who said he was the cleaner at h20 when in fact he's the owners kid! Telling us he doesn't know the number what a joke! I think I just may write a nasty little letter into brp about how this idiot will only sell you parts if he knows you that to me is Bs and there is no right for this idiot to still be in business! All of sicamous agrees kick his azz out of there get someone with some passion!

Did you guys ever find an A arm? or was your trip over because of teh wonderful H20 customer service.

cbsharp

Reaction score
I agree it is amazing how that h2o dinkus is still in business no people skills whatsoever. He obviously doesnt care though people keep buying products from him.

I cant say enough good things about the sled shed. Great people easy to get advice, service etc.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you guys ever find an A arm? or was your trip over because of teh wonderful H20 customer service.

Talked to Milton today at the store. He said they ended up bracing it and welding it up. The sled shed helped them out so they could still ride which was great of Al. Great job sled shed!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is how I would do it if I was a dealer. If someonone came in and needed a part and I had 2,3,4,5,6,7 sleds on the showroom I would immediately pull the parts of that sled and get these people sledding. I had a situation once where I needed a cluch retainer and I went to CYCLE WORKS WEST to get one and they told me they had none. I look around the showroom I see at least a dozen sleds that had them probably 35 in the back. Buddy tells me he needs to order it in and its gonna be 3-4 business days. Needless to say I now drive from Spruce Grove to Elk Island Sales for my parts.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Broken a arm on xp and want to thank h20 for leaving us high and dry. We are here for five days and they Wouldn't sell us a a arm for our sled. This d---ck needs a slap. Thanks for nothing now we have one rider sleeping in cause a broken down sled after a 10 hour drive.

Go see Rene at Eagle Valley Lodge if he aint got it he'll know fastest way to get it. Has to be an a arm in Revy.

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is how I would do it if I was a dealer. If someonone came in and needed a part and I had 2,3,4,5,6,7 sleds on the showroom I would immediately pull the parts of that sled and get these people sledding. I had a situation once where I needed a cluch retainer and I went to CYCLE WORKS WEST to get one and they told me they had none. I look around the showroom I see at least a dozen sleds that had them probably 35 in the back. Buddy tells me he needs to order it in and its gonna be 3-4 business days. Needless to say I now drive from Spruce Grove to Elk Island Sales for my parts.
probably one of the smartest sounding posts you have made on here .. just saying, credit where and when its due..

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Milton today at the store. He said they ended up bracing it and welding it up. The sled shed helped them out so they could still ride which was great of Al. Great job sled shed!

Yep, Al and Pete are awesome. I've even had Al pull parts of his personal sled so we could ride. First place I go when shiiite happpens.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah we had a great local guy let us use his shop he even had his son come out and guide us around for the day! but we used the local guy's place took about 4 hours but we got it all braced and welded up. he then blew the ball joint at the end of the next day on that side of the arm so we called up sled shed in revy and no problems got a all new a-arm with ball joint in it from there.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree it is amazing how that h2o dinkus is still in business no people skills whatsoever. He obviously doesnt care though people keep buying products from him.

I cant say enough good things about the sled shed. Great people easy to get advice, service etc.

Sled Shed is for me is hands down some of the greatest service out there and great ppl.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 on sled shed they are great people and great service they are true sledders and are there to help also another big helper is Rough Country they usually have everything you need in stock lots of great people out there to help to bad one knob like this guy can ruin it for everyone in that area.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I don't know how far this will go but I am sending brp a letter to notify them of how well one of their dealers are being ran. Our family owned a gas station in lundbreck,ab for over ten years. Store hours were till eight but everybody new where to find my dad. The door was locked but never closed, people off the highway in need could get gas anytime just by calling or knocking on the house door. My dad never took business for granted. Maybe brp needs to suspend this guy for a year and really see how deep his pockets are. Can you believe we drove 10, renting 4 hotel rooms,food, fuel etc and a local up at the cabin tells us on our first day riding of 3 that good luck buying "brp" parts at h2o cause the owner is a d--k. Well he was right. We would have paid double for that a arm just so one of our buddies didn't have to sit in the hotel room for 3 days. Thank god for a local rider that offered up a shop and a lot of tools. Maybe when considering riding destinations, one must consider availability of parts, or should I say dealers that want to sell parts. Well I'll keep people posted on how my letter goes. It better go well, we are considering 8 snow checks this year and I would hate to jump ship cause 419 lbs is looking very inviting.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I purchased my first 04 rev from H2O simply because he had a demo and alowed us to ride it in 03. We snowchecked 5 of them the week after we rode them. I started having issues with my machine because of H2O's "secret mod" and blew the engine. After 2 motors I was a little pizzed. The owner basically told me to get stuffed and I contacted BRP customer service. They told me they were well aware of the issues with this particular dealer, and were looking into revoking his licence. That was 8 years ago. He must sell alot of iron for them cause he is still around, WTF?

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
Sicamous is a hard town to run a business in as shown by BRP not having a lineup of of peeps to replace him.
Perhaps one of you can step up to the plate.
Otherwise BRP may just throw in the towel and bolt.

A malfunctioning BRP is better than none.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I had the money I would love to! I know customer service when it comes down to that kind of business! I know milton and his dad very well I even worked for his dad and it is true it could be 3 am and he would open up the doors to help if he could now thats service! He must sell iron or a suck a mean pole cause some how that douche nozzle is still in business! I guarantee his business comes in summer when the tourism starts and he probably sells quite a few sea-doo's and can am products were he is located that maybe 1 reason he is still there.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to say Dale has a good grow room under that shop......I have not heard of one good thing about that place and I live in Sicamous.....when dad had the Ski-Doo dealership years ago dale was his sales man.....dad gave up the dealership because Ski-Doo forced them to take more sleds than they could sell......so good by dealership and good by Dale!

yes his customer service sucks.....I remember he closed his shop for a week just so he could take his Vette down somewhere south to get tuned on a wheel dyno......yes closed his shop and said screw everyone that needed parts! funny part is I saw him drive his vette and I dont think he needs a custom tune done on it, since he cant drive it.....stalls it at stop signs! lol

he is such a douche canoe!

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to live in Kelowna and delt with Banner there and the Vernon branch.I had no issues with them.Seemed to always have the parts or could find them quickly.I have had a similar problem with the southern Alberta dealers...I do not believe any one of them deserves my money.
Just an idea,but if people always ride with the same groups,discuss the option of everyone throughing in some cash towards a "extra" sled that you take with you on the big trips.That way one guy doesn't have to sit in the hotel for three days.It does not have to be a new sled,just a reliable sled that can get up to the alpine.I sure would rather have a old Summit 583/670 to play on then miss three days of snow time after a 10hrs drive...just a though.My bro and I are working on this ourselves so this doesn't happend.Happed to use once in Golden.6hrs of brutal hiway travel to ride 6km up the trail before oil pump seal failed and began pumping coolant instead of oil.Good thing my wirfe didn't mind doubling all day.Sucked big time.You can pick some late 90 early 2000 sled for $2500-3500 and slways have it available incase something goes wrong.Everyone has a share in it so nobody abuses it.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots dont have the money to go out and just split a sled! lots dont always ride with the same group. I'm going to mr.r's end of the month to buy the S-36 kit for my doo so i have 4 new a-arms and 2 new shocks for backup incase we run into another H2o situation.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to say dale has a good grow room under that shop......i have not heard of one good thing about that place and i live in sicamous.....when dad had the ski-doo dealership years ago dale was his sales man.....dad gave up the dealership because ski-doo forced them to take more sleds than they could sell......so good by dealership and good by dale!

Yes his customer service sucks.....i remember he closed his shop for a week just so he could take his vette down somewhere south to get tuned on a wheel dyno......yes closed his shop and said screw everyone that needed parts! Funny part is i saw him drive his vette and i dont think he needs a custom tune done on it, since he cant drive it.....stalls it at stop signs! Lol

he is such a douche canoe!

didnt i see you and dale having coffee at timmies the other day?

Just kidding. Hahahahahhaa

Top Bottom