H20 skidoo in sicamous

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Broken a arm on xp and want to thank h20 for leaving us high and dry. We are here for five days and they Wouldn't sell us a a arm for our sled. This d---ck needs a slap. Thanks for nothing now we have one rider sleeping in cause a broken down sled after a 10 hour drive.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know. They need more dealers like you were Kenny. Thanks for all your help and shipping parts 7 days a week. It's Chris's sled that's diwn

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know. They need more dealers like you were Kenny. Thanks for all your help and shipping parts 7 days a week. It's Chris's sled that's diwn

what do you mean they wouldnt???

they didnt have or refused to sell it?

well my dealer just orders me the wrong one sends me home and makes it seem like my fault,,, then I got to wait for 2 weeks and I live in a city with over a milliion

is this a ski doo trend,, ???????????

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dealer in Vernon has helped my guys in the past. Randy is fired up again in Golden. He may be able to get it on a westbound bus.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask Trevor at Mac's machine or Mike over at Powderlites. They have lots of doo parts. We just got off the hill and everyone will be at the high school tonight for the auction & dinner. They will be there.

I know powderlites has some of those S36 kits.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Broken a arm on xp and want to thank h20 for leaving us high and dry. We are here for five days and they Wouldn't sell us a a arm for our sled. This d---ck needs a slap. Thanks for nothing now we have one rider sleeping in cause a broken down sled after a 10 hour drive.

more details? wouldnt????

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, if I am out here and need a part I go there first. The Powderlite guys are always doing custom sleds so have lots of ski doo parts, new and take off. Both those shops want to help. Trevor helped some folks I was with today on the hill to sort out their Polaris.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well my dealer just orders me the wrong one sends me home and makes it seem like my fault,,, then I got to wait for 2 weeks and I live in a city with over a milliion

HaHa. The common denominator isn't the manufacturer, its the dealers.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Ron has the ability to count how many threads have been started over the last 6 years about this problem. Lol.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha ha...I had that experience there too trying to by bushings for the ski spindle a few years ago. Would have to pay in advance and wait 10 days. Quick call to Mr Rs and had them the next day on the bus. That is why I make the trip there to buy sleds.

Ryan is doing what Ken tells him because it is what made Ken sucessful, it's called service no matter where you got the sled or live.

Last edited:

NORDIC

Reaction score
A buddy and I were sledding in sicamous last year, and we broke one of the superclamps on the sled deck (long story). Went to H20 because they were a superclamp dealer for an exchange, as they have a lifetime warranty. However the owner at H20 made us pay for a new one, said he could not process the warranty claim and that I would have to get my refund from superclamp. So I purchased a new superclamp and we were on our way. I phoned superclamp the next business day and voiced my concern about my dealings with H20. The guy at superclamp was awesome to deal with, he informed me to send the broken superclamp back to him COLLECT and in 5 days there was a cheque in my mailbox for the new superclamp purchase from H20. Whats ironic, is that the guy at superclamp said H20 could have exchanged it on the spot, and that this was not the first time this has happened. That was the last time I was in H20. We sled in sicamous on average 14 days a year. Sorry for H20 but he will not get my business.

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the city "it will be here in 2 days" means 2 weeks

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and I were sledding in sicamous last year, and we broke one of the superclamps on the sled deck (long story). Went to H20 because they were a superclamp dealer for an exchange, as they have a lifetime warranty. However the owner at H20 made us pay for a new one, said he could not process the warranty claim and that I would have to get my refund from superclamp. So I purchased a new superclamp and we were on our way. I phoned superclamp the next business day and voiced my concern about my dealings with H20. The guy at superclamp was awesome to deal with, he informed me to send the broken superclamp back to him COLLECT and in 5 days there was a cheque in my mailbox for the new superclamp purchase from H20. Whats ironic, is that the guy at superclamp said H20 could have exchanged it on the spot, and that this was not the first time this has happened. That was the last time I was in H20. We sled in sicamous on average 14 days a year. Sorry for H20 but he will not get my business.

If you ever have a superclamp issue again when in sicamous just see Michelle at AJ and the Worx (located in Powderlites), she is a superclamp/Klim/Motofist dealer and will treat you right. Lot's of sledder service in this town, just not at H20

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

true my friend,, but I am now stuck with my dealer and they said as per BRP they want to fix my recoil not replace??? so now I will buy me a spare recoil for this year even though I have warranty and for next year a new POO I guess.......

I never had to deal with dealers as I always ran slightly used for many reasons,,, now I am just annoyed and dissapointed with my brand new sled all beacuse of a poor dealership experiance and just dumb answers,, get me a fawk n recoil already

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
p.s. I run a car dealership I understand it aint easy but get ur chit together......

I cant start my fawk n sled cause the recoil is hang n out how the fawk can I get it to the dealer????? its got 300kms it should still run???
and Im not even going to bother and clutch start it.... its the point!!!!
you guys guess what dealer I live in calgary..... they had a chance

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well if BRP know when photo's are posted of new product they must know H2O is not a good dealer but yet they doo nothing to stop this?? as you said how many threads???

they refuse to sell parts lol?? like really?

ohhh my koolaid is almost gone Ken..... thats another negative to BRP IMO especialy if this is a known issue and big issue

for sale
2012 FREERIDE 154 for sale 300 kms needs recoil under warranty well maybe warranty its a grey area...
come get it $15K

Last edited:
Top Bottom