Gun Registry

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gun registry survives by a hair.....way to go Canadian Politicians....billion dollar boondoggle continues....

dwillowguy

Reaction score
Just goes to show who's really running the country....IT'S NOT US THE VOTERS. The government is full of slime balls and liars....they promise the world to you during an election year and deny everything after their elected......:nono::nono::nono::nono:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they should take a 9mm pistol and stick it up jack laytons ass and pull the trigger what a useless piece of ch!t he has lived off the taxpayer all his life and does not care about the people of canada idiots vote for idiots central canada [toronto] telling westerners how to live our lives SEPERATION PLEASE

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they should take a 9mm pistol and stick it up jack laytons ass and pull the trigger what a useless piece of ch!t he has lived off the taxpayer all his life and does not care about the people of canada idiots vote for idiots central canada [toronto] telling westerners how to live our lives seperation please

x2....

iamcanadian

Reaction score
The registry lives on, but the Liberlas forced their MPs to vote contrary to what many of their constituents wanted, so I'm sure this will be remembered at election time, and then the Conservatives will wipe out the registry once and for all... I hope

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope this means the end to the Liberal Party for good. The friggen people who keep voting for them are just as guilty. The gun registry turns ordinary citizens into criminals and distracts the cops from paying attention to the real criminals, how friggen hard is this to comprehend?

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K now I am not trying to my ear chewed off but, what is the problem with the registry?? I have bought 2 rifles now and they did the registration when I bought them so I have not had to go through the trouble of getting older guns registered but it didnt cost me anything....

I just want to know why everyone hates it?

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
K now I am not trying to my ear chewed off but, what is the problem with the registry?? I have bought 2 rifles now and they did the registration when I bought them so I have not had to go through the trouble of getting older guns registered but it didnt cost me anything....

I just want to know why everyone hates it?

How about the Police or RCMP have the right to enter your premises (your home or business) without a warrant if you have a registered firearm...in the name of safety...

So one night someone kicks your door down, you get scared grab your gun and shoot them, and it turns out to be a cop, you get charged with murder.

Someone kicks my door in, I grab my gun (that is unregistered) and blow the same cop away, and I am not charged as I am acting in self defense.

I never read anything past this...it was enough for me to oppose...

Has it stopped crime in any way? Stats say no...What is there to really discuss?

Top Bottom