Gun control, it's coming...

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blindly? Shows how little you know.

I have but one "leader", you probably dont believe in that either though so dont worry about it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blindly? Shows how little you know.

I have but one "leader", you probably dont believe in that either though so dont worry about it.
Is God telling you all this in your sleep? Because he isn’t telling me that? I don’t think he does politics to be honest with you.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t know how I feel about this. Natives now have two more years to use theirs, while ours stay at home.
Imo the reason why there is a two year extension it gives the feds more time to think about their next move, they just don’t have a plan now to confiscate them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That I continue having this liability in my safe that I can't do anything with. How is that a good thing?
It’s still in your safe though. No one will
Be knocking on your door or freezing your bank account or revoking your PAL and RPAL. At least for 2 more years😂

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally saw the amnesty extension on MSM. Titled on the ticker…..Liberal Government quietly extends “assault style firearms amnesty to October 30/25. Doesn’t sound like the govt had a press release and MSM heard about it from the gun lobbies. Lmao!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So one still has a useless piece of metal in the closet... May as well be taken... My abuser won't rape me today so that's good, but tomorrow I will get plowed.... What a country.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So one still has a useless piece of metal in the closet... May as well be taken... My abuser won't rape me today so that's good, but tomorrow I will get plowed.... What a country.
Yes sad we still can’t use them but better than giving them up to be destroyed? That’s the way I see it anyways. With luck hopefully we will have more good news by months end on the litigation trial from the CCFR. I expect the government to appeal if they lose but we should be able to use them again if they do until a new trial is completed which would most likely be years again. We just need to keep fighting. Anyone that isn’t donating to the gun lobby and being an active member is not a real gunny in my opinion. They seem to be making a huge difference in keeping our gun rights from being mowed over.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sad we still can’t use them but better than giving them up to be destroyed? That’s the way I see it anyways. With luck hopefully we will have more good news by months end on the litigation trial from the CCFR. I expect the government to appeal if they lose but we should be able to use them again if they do until a new trial is completed which would most likely be years again. We just need to keep fighting. Anyone that isn’t donating to the gun lobby and being an active member is not a real gunny in my opinion. They seem to be making a huge difference in keeping our gun rights from being mowed over.

Must be more to it though.. Seems justin can run over any law he wants to. Wonder why this happened. Seems strange Imo. The government will never stop it seems

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be more to it though.. Seems justin can run over any law he wants to. Wonder why this happened. Seems strange Imo. The government will never stop it seems
It happened because it was low hanging fruit. The majority of people are scared of guns. With the glorification of them in the movies and on TV, US mass shootings and disinformation by the govt on them, existing laws on guns it’s easy to see why people would vote for it to be banned. He used an OIC which is exactly what an executive order is used by the US presidents but has to be put into law before it is a finality. The reason he had to extend is if he knew by law the OIC would disappear Oct 30th and he would have to restart the process all over again. I don’t think he was scheming something new. I think he is so overwhelmed with scandals and world events the government was unable to research and find an organization to implement the buy back portion of his plan. He had been repeatedly been turned down by organizations they contacted to implement it for them and the Canadian police association was not on board as well. The provinces also pushed back. It was too big a portfolio to deal with at this time. The CCFR was the entity that forced this by getting a court injunction for the extension. The Turds hands were tied legally.

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I think the delay is for political reasons only. The Liberals will be using this as a wedge issue during the next election campaign. Liberals don't care about guns, they only care about votes. It is part of the Liberal playbook. I would bet abortion will also be used at some point, as well as Trump.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I think the delay is for political reasons only. The Liberals will be using this as a wedge issue during the next election campaign. Liberals don't care about guns, they only care about votes. It is part of the Liberal playbook. I would bet abortion will also be used at some point, as well as Trump.
That will be in their platform I’m sure. I also think if he had been able to ban them before the election would have benefited him more. He could say look what I did. We have to sadly understand that 80% of Canadian people are scared of guns. Just because we love them our minority is an easy thing for the government to exploit. I think Polievre has enough ammunition to make them look pretty bad on their handling of the issue. But yes abortion will be dead Center just like every other election and I personally think Polievre will be forced to defend his crypto comments. Even the good make mistakes some times and that was a doozy that bit him in the azz.

Last edited:

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That will be in their platform I’m sure. I also think if he had been able to ban them before the election would have benefited him more. He could say look what I did. We have to sadly understand that 80% of Canadian people are scared of guns. Just because we love them our minority is an easy thing for the government to exploit. I think Polievre has enough ammunition to make them look pretty bad on their handling of the issue. But yes abortion will be dead Center just like every other election and I personally think Polievre will be forced to defend his crypto comments. Even the good make mistakes some times and that was a doozy that bit him in the azz.
If I were him I would say the only advise the Liberals had regarding inflation was to tell people to cancel their Disney+ subscription. And this was coming from the Federal Minister of Finance no less.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I were him I would say the only advise the Liberals had regarding inflation was to tell people to cancel their Disney+ subscription. And this was coming from the Federal Minister of Finance no less.
Yep because she is so qualified to run Canadas finances. If Trudeau is ousted I fear she will be his replacement

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait for a big shooting here in Canada or US shortly before the next election. Sadly, many lives are lost due to politics lately. Sickening actually.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah he waited for the mass shooting in the maritimes to do the OIC. He’s a cherry picker

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all of us should think about this! Question who had guns in Hamas attack on Israelis? Hamas and Israeli army, the citizens where unarmed and got killed. the Israeli army was no where to be seen?

Top Bottom