Reaction score

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1690741298355.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690741298355.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 152

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We heard roumers that the Liberals are tabling a bill too out-law spoons...

No one wants too be spooned too death...

Lol

Those of us born in Canada have a firearms exception since this is our first nation making us native too Canku-a-stan...

It's in the song...

Our home and native land...

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We heard roumers that the Liberals are tabling a bill too out-law spoons...

No one wants too be spooned too death...

Lol

Those of us born in Canada have a firearms exception since this is our first nation making us native too Canku-a-stan...

It's in the song...

Our home and native land...
haven't you heard. They want to change it to "Our home on Native land"

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20230801_163414_108.jpg
    IMG_20230801_163414_108.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Informal gun control at my local range. They did berm remediation in early July and then seeded grass on the berms to stop erosion. They have a guy in a water truck watering those berms for weeks now because of the 30 degree weather. Now they have extended the closure for a couple more weeks once againtrying to get the grass to grow. Who in their right mind decides to seed grass in mid July? And what is the cost of hiring a guy and a truck to do this? 🤦‍♂️

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Informal gun control at my local range. They did berm remediation in early July and then seeded grass on the berms to stop erosion. They have a guy in a water truck watering those berms for weeks now because of the 30 degree weather. Now they have extended the closure for a couple more weeks once againtrying to get the grass to grow. Who in their right mind decides to seed grass in mid July? And what is the cost of hiring a guy and a truck to do this? 🤦‍♂️
They should have just covered it with a couple bales of straw. Grass grows like mad under there. This was seeded in July and I haven't watered it once

Attachments

• 20230804_164955.jpg
    20230804_164955.jpg
    913.4 KB · Views: 90

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should have just covered it with a couple bales of straw. Grass grows like mad under there. This was seeded in July and I haven't watered it once

Yeah for an endeavour that costs that much Jay you would think they would consult a garden store or an agronomist

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They tried seeding our berms at the newly built range here. It did not work. They tried again next summer. It did not work. They tried again next summer. It did not work. So now we just have patchy random crap growing on the floor and berms.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They tried seeding our berms at the newly built range here. It did not work. They tried again next summer. It did not work. They tried again next summer. It did not work. So now we just have patchy random crap growing on the floor and berms.
Have they not heard of hydroseeding ? ch!t they can get grass to grow on concrete up in ft mac using that stuff.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suggestion box...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our berms dirt look like clay so good luck with that although kochia will grow in it

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rules for thee but not me....

Sk and Ab already have them.

Its an assualt weapon when citizens have them but a carbine when the authorities have them.

Looks like they are preparing for a stand off between themselves and us the hardworking taxpayers who just want to enjoy the outdoors.
I thought at one time, fish cops only carried ticket books?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have they not heard of hydroseeding ? ch!t they can get grass to grow on concrete up in ft mac using that stuff.
That was hydroseeded, every time. They even bought the truck. Not sure if we still have it.
I think they blamed the water. They said that the first contractor that hydroseeded when the range was new, used nearby alkali slew water, so now they figure the dirt is ruined. (I don't know anything about plants.)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This in from the CCFR. So the Federal Dept of Safety commissioned a study to see where people’s heads were in regards to the gun buyback program which appears to be failing on the national level. Here’s what the report found which I find quite humorous towards the Libtards.

Attachments

• IMG_4870.png
    IMG_4870.png
    526.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4871.png
    IMG_4871.png
    530.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4872.jpeg
    IMG_4872.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 83

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I messaged Tracey Wilson from the CCFR on the court decision timeline from the court challenge against the government buyback. She told me there is still no word or estimation of when the judge will
announce the ruling on the case. The judge had said after the proceedings that the plan was to have an announcement by sometime in July. Still nothing and it’s September? Not sure what to make of that?

Top Bottom