Good news today!

Attachments

• IMG_5021.jpeg
    IMG_5021.jpeg
    494.3 KB · Views: 133

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the scandals that the liberal govt is dealing with now I’m hoping the May 2020 OIC gun ban will be extended from the Oct 30 deadline. The CCFR has started the legal proceedings last week and it’s in the judges hands now

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need that bloody OIC ban to disappear all together. Only thing that extension will do is allow the certain groups to continue using the banned weapons in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need that bloody OIC ban to disappear all together. Only thing that extension will do is allow the certain groups to continue using the banned weapons in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One thing for sure Matt is this month a lot is going to happen. Court decision finally released, May 2020 OIC will probably have to be extended On Oct 30th as the government has failed miserably on this file and has no one to accept guns and pay out compensation in place yet. And they still have not responded to the CCFR's injunction on the gun OIC. They are on their 3rd minister now on implementing this and still nothing over 3 yrs later. This is ineptness at a hold my beer level.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read that the activist group that aligns with Polytechnique has said publically that if the gun buyback is not done by the October 30th deadline that Trudeau will not be welcome at any of their future functions. Only the Turd could pizz off both sides of the battle. Lmao!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome News today! The 2020 Gun ban OIC has had the amnesty period now extended 2 years to Oct 30/25! The amount of push back the gun lobby and gun owners have done has paid off. Now pray for good news with the CCFR litigation result in a couple weeks. 🤞

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This extension takes us past the next election cycle. What is concerning to you?
I think he is concerned that during this time before the next election the LibTards have more time to find a sucker to carry out the gathering of guns at our houses, or worse yet add to their crazy list of black scary things.
Struck down and removed is the win.
Maybe in two weeks we get the win???

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he is concerned that during this time before the next election the LibTards have more time to find a sucker to carry out the gathering of guns at our houses, or worse yet add to their crazy list of black scary things.
Struck down and removed is the win.
Maybe in two weeks we get the win???
The way the extension reads they can’t touch them till 2 years from now. We have been walking on glass for the last 3 years so 2 more is fine with me. I look at it as the lesser of 2 evils and pray for the litigation to side with us or we get a conservative govt. Litigation would be better as it sets a precedent but I’d be surprised if the govt doesn’t appeal if we win.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh, i am the opposite. Enough of the dog and pony show from all sides. If we are going to make a stand lets do it, i aint getting any younger. Tired of waiting for letters, lawyers, politicions, etc to grow a set and stand up for what is right and not what "society" says. Society is so far from correct these days that it is a mute point (just look around for how bad it has allowed things to get). Tired of waiting for elections to fix our problems too, how has that worked out in the past 100 years?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh, i am the opposite. Enough of the dog and pony show from all sides. If we are going to make a stand lets do it, i aint getting any younger. Tired of waiting for letters, lawyers, politicions, etc to grow a set and stand up for what is right and not what "society" says. Society is so far from correct these days that it is a mute point (just look around for how bad it has allowed things to get). Tired of waiting for elections to fix our problems too, how has that worked out in the past 100 years?
Why the impatience? You have been telling us for years to wait and trust the plan? Your plan doesn’t seem to be working? Maybe you should start questioning your information instead of everyone else’s?

Top Bottom