Gun control, it's coming...

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First I want to say how sad the shootings are in Nova Scotia and condolences to all those affected. God bless everyone affected.

The liberals were just waiting for something like this to boost their gun control platform and will manipulate details to their advantage. There was a lot of talk about long guns and hand guns being used by the shooter and then they slipped in the comment that there was at least one "assault weapon" that was found.

From the start of this it was labeled as a mass shooting... correct me if I'm wrong , and I'm sure some will, but isn't a mass shooting at one location?
Seems more like it should be called a serial killing. Not that that is any better.

Don't think I am taking this lightly at all but it is another way of government manipulation to suit their agenda.

Killing spree would be a more appropriate term as some people may have been burned to death in their homes. Blair would not name the long guns used in this crime ( that's for the RCMP to announce) but assures that they are on list of types included in the Ban. Also, all guns, except for one have been illegally obtained from the USA with the exception of one from a Canada source . I'm willing to bet that the one that was illegally obtained from a Canadian source is the one that was taken From Heidi Stevenson's cruiser. You are 100% correct that the Liberals are using this to to push their agenda.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got an email from the NFA. They, along with other organizations are calling for immediate removal of Bill Blair.

Wish I could figure out how to put the letter on here. Maybe someone else can.

Copy and paste, or a screen shot maybe?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I think of J.T.,,, It reminds me of other folks that thought they were great leaders who are no longer with us !!!

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just think about this...they never banned the SKS, and believe me they know about it, it’s one of those military guns that can look black and scary or brown hunter boom scary stick, it’s 100% cause they didn’t want too many mad people at the beginning, but the next wave will be millions of people turned into criminals, all the while they are super soft on REAL criminals

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow & Mudder's, please email or write to your MP's if you feel they are targeting law-abiding citizens ( I know I did). Hunter's we could be next, I would not trust the Libs.

:twocents: for me today, have a good day, All.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
95380069_3041037929252602_8381504317365944320_n.jpg

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just think about this...they never banned the SKS, and believe me they know about it, it’s one of those military guns that can look black and scary or brown hunter boom scary stick, it’s 100% cause they didn’t want too many mad people at the beginning, but the next wave will be millions of people turned into criminals, all the while they are super soft on REAL criminals

100% agree, every few years they will add more guns to the list

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a great point. I need to make sure I buy a couple ASAP.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I know JTs plan. He wants the old west. Just reversed. Now us whities will only be able to use bow and arrow and live in poverty in tee pees. The natives in gov paid for housing with treaty cheques and all the guns.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F295527D-DAB4-423B-A670-57EBD38DB1ED.jpeg Just carrying on native hunting ,fishing and trapping like always.It amazes me how these assault type weapons can appear at the drop of a hat as soon as the drum starts beating and the sacred pallets are thrown on to the sacred fire.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys if you want to make a difference now is the time to make a stand. This is the start and it needs to be nipped in the bud. Write letters, sign petitions and join and donate to guns rights groups like the NFA or the CCFR. To be honest I have been a member of the NFA now for 5 years and other than the daily email I get from them on gun issues and reviews on cool guns I honestly have not seen them publically stand up against Trudeau and Blair on anything to date. The CCFR on the other hand are doing a lot more for gun owners having one on one meetings with Blair and standing up publically for gun owners. My money is moving over to them ata this time. Rod and Tracey their spokespeople are top notch. Well spoken and intelligent. They can make a politician try and lie his way out of a debate and then call him on it. Now is the time to support these people as they are the ones that get doors opened for discussion.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys if you want to make a difference now is the time to make a stand. This is the start and it needs to be nipped in the bud. Write letters, sign petitions and join and donate to guns rights groups like the NFA or the CCFR. To be honest I have been a member of the NFA now for 5 years and other than the daily email I get from them on gun issues and reviews on cool guns I honestly have not seen them publically stand up against Trudeau and Blair on anything to date. The CCFR on the other hand are doing a lot more for gun owners having one on one meetings with Blair and standing up publically for gun owners. My money is moving over to them ata this time. Rod and Tracey their spokespeople are top notch. Well spoken and intelligent. They can make a politician try and lie his way out of a debate and then call him on it. Now is the time to support these people as they are the ones that get doors opened for discussion.

Where doo we join up

Somebody could post a link or 2 would be great ... and thnx

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where doo we join up

Somebody could post a link or 2 would be great ... and thnx
Troy you know I'm no linky guy but just go to Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights or NFA and click on join or donate and the rest is pretty straight forward. Most have a very nominal fee to join and like the NFA you may be entered in a draw to win a cool gun they are giving away. I'm sending off my membership and donation to the CCFR tonight and donating as well. These guys are on the front lines and will fight as they are gun owners as well.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Troy you know I'm no linky guy but just go to Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights or NFA and click on join or donate and the rest is pretty straight forward. Most have a very nominal fee to join and like the NFA you may be entered in a draw to win a cool gun they are giving away. I'm sending off my membership and donation to the CCFR tonight and donating as well. These guys are on the front lines and will fight as they are gun owners as well.

https://firearmrights.ca/en/home/

Top Bottom