Gun control, it's coming...

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many have PAL’s up for renewal??? I found out that they are not issuing licenses at the moment, blaiming it on covid.

WTF is this common sense licensing act???

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys if you want to make a difference now is the time to make a stand. This is the start and it needs to be nipped in the bud. Write letters, sign petitions and join and donate to guns rights groups like the NFA or the CCFR. To be honest I have been a member of the NFA now for 5 years and other than the daily email I get from them on gun issues and reviews on cool guns I honestly have not seen them publically stand up against Trudeau and Blair on anything to date. The CCFR on the other hand are doing a lot more for gun owners having one on one meetings with Blair and standing up publically for gun owners. My money is moving over to them ata this time. Rod and Tracey their spokespeople are top notch. Well spoken and intelligent. They can make a politician try and lie his way out of a debate and then call him on it. Now is the time to support these people as they are the ones that get doors opened for discussion.

This is going to be slammed through so quickly by Trudeau that there will not be time to assemble a stand. He is not taking this to parliament to have discussions. He is implementing these changes via Order-in-Council....a cabinet vote...no public discussion. Last I saw, we don't have many Liberal MP's in the west, so getting a voice on that council is slim to none....likely none.
Other, possibly unorthodox measures need to be taken to get the Lib's to think twice about this. Trudeau is not stupid with his timing...act now while the emotions are high. We just experience the largest mass murder in Canadian history, many people want changes. We all know how hard it is to get guns laws instilled in the US but the she state of Connecticut put through swift changes immediately after the Sandy Hook incident. It looks like Trudeau is doing the same....taking actions while emotions are high.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another fake news use of terminology. A mass shooting is when A shooter goes after a crowd of people. Not relocating to a different site looking for people.

Mass shooting is like the vegas shooting or a school shooting.

So when is the rcmp going to ban sales of their old cars. Cant have scary looking fords on the road with steel rims.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is going to be slammed through so quickly by Trudeau that there will not be time to assemble a stand. He is not taking this to parliament to have discussions. He is implementing these changes via Order-in-Council....a cabinet vote...no public discussion. Last I saw, we don't have many Liberal MP's in the west, so getting a voice on that council is slim to none....likely none.
Other, possibly unorthodox measures need to be taken to get the Lib's to think twice about this. Trudeau is not stupid with his timing...act now while the emotions are high. We just experience the largest mass murder in Canadian history, many people want changes. We all know how hard it is to get guns laws instilled in the US but the she state of Connecticut put through swift changes immediately after the Sandy Hook incident. It looks like Trudeau is doing the same....taking actions while emotions are high.
Wouldn't matter if there were Liberal MP'S out here anyways Cat. This will be a whipped vote. Gonna be some rural MP's lose out in the next election.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many have PAL’s up for renewal??? I found out that they are not issuing licenses at the moment, blaiming it on covid.
****ty move when someone’s license expires.
Last I read they will do the online renewal but won't print cards. But if they run your pal number in an expired card it will show in system that you renewed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WTF is this common sense licensing act???
Mine is May 2021. My gun guy told me you can't renew more than 6 months out. He also said I wouldn't leave it till the last minute. Give it 3 months lead time to be safe he said.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't matter if there were Liberal MP'S out here anyways Cat. This will be a whipped vote. Gonna be some rural MP's lose out in the next election.

My point exactly...there is no talk ...no discussion in this. if you guys want to make any changes, it will have to be by different actions.
Natives blocked trains and shut down a whole country to get their point across....

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is May 2021. My gun guy told me you can't renew more than 6 months out. He also said I wouldn't leave it till the last minute. Give it 3 months lead time to be safe he said.

Will have to see what’s going on. It was sent in the middle of march.

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Renewed my RPAL end of November/December online. Was due end of February. Essentially took 6 weeks to recieve my new card. Btw, make sure to include copy of current range membership to avoid any delay. I did not, recieved a letter asking for a copy. Once sent I had my RPAL right away.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mail has not been processed yet, for those who have not sent theirs in yet, it would be better if the application was done online.
Was told that since there was one sent in, it was not advisable to do another online, which is unfortunate cause there is no record if it was even received.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well doesn't look good fighting this ban. Turd was on TV this morning and was asked about buyback program, etc. He said this will all be resolved when they are back in parliament. He said he has talked to the other parties and both the NDP and the Bloc have said they will work with the government on pushing this ban through. Then he gave his fn trademark smirk and asked for another question. Sock Boy has been hard at work burning up the phone lines making sure everybody in the other 3 parties other than the Conservatives get what they want if they comply on this legislation.:nono:

Top Bottom