Gun control, it's coming...

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
local gun shop here has not had guidance or contact from rcmp or government on protocol going forward
so business as usual til he hears something
I bought 2 more saturday

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly if they toughened up storage laws to have all restricted weapons in a credible locked vault or safe I'd be fine with that if we could keep our guns. I have a 700 lb safe that is gonna be hard to haul away or break into so I feel I'm doing my part already
If I had any........ they would be trigger locked...in safe...in a locked room in my locked house. Is that safe storage enough for those liberal azz hats

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a boating accident last fall and they are all at the bottom of the lake

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly if they toughened up storage laws to have all restricted weapons in a credible locked vault or safe I'd be fine with that if we could keep our guns. I have a 700 lb safe that is gonna be hard to haul away or break into so I feel I'm doing my part already

I for one am absolutely NOT fine with that. Now the government has control of your guns when you likely will need them most. Full reversal of this rediculous violation of our rights is the only way ahead.

2 years boys.....need a new gov't very badly. :mad:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Laywers have been reading the new Bill, 12ga shotguns hit the ban, the bore is over 20mm

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some may not be. Tolerance differences and no choke installed is how they are measured. CCFR had a post on Facebook showing a measurement on a Mossberg 12g and it read 20.6 on the caliper. 10 guage is definately out

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SIGN this petition! Michelle Rempel started it and this will be read in parliament in its conclusion. Don't forget to click on the link when they email you for confirmation or your name will not make the list. Also if you can get your wife and any adult kids to sign it to. We need a big number on this one. It needs to beat the last one that set the record. Every name counts! It takes about 30 seconds to do the whole process.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will measure my defender when home, I am curious about it, pretty much anything with changeable chokes is over the 20mm

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
SIGN this petition! Michelle Rempel started it and this will be read in parliament in its conclusion. Don't forget to click on the link when they email you for confirmation or your name will not make the list. Also if you can get your wife and any adult kids to sign it to. We need a big number on this one. It needs to beat the last one that set the record. Every name counts! It takes about 30 seconds to do the whole process.

I'm not getting the email with the link to confirm my signing.

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some may not be. Tolerance differences and no choke installed is how they are measured. CCFR had a post on Facebook showing a measurement on a Mossberg 12g and it read 20.6 on the caliper. 10 guage is definately out

So every farmer that keeps his Mossberg 12 gauge w/ no choke is now a criminal ? Or any black gun with a folding stock. Going to have to build a lot of new jails.

Top Bottom