Gun control, it's coming...

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think thats being over thought, the guns and weapons in that 20mm list are all single projectile.
A smooth bore 12g for a rifled slug would be 18.5mm
Same as designated slug gun.

If im not mistaken it says do not fire with the choke removed anyway cause it can damage the barrel and potentially cause personal injury.

If the CCFR is going down those rabbit holes than I have little faith in them.

Last edited:

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say this, I’m glad these new regs affect other guns than the black guns that make the liberals and progressives piss their pants. There’s a large contingent of big game and waterfowl hunters that don’t have a problem with banning the black guns. Maybe now they’ll see that it’s a slippery slope towards total control and confiscation. The Elmer Fudds of the world need to wake up and stand with the rest of us.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Signed also, please remember folks to email or write to your MP'S Expressing your displeasure towards the current government with firearms laws aimed scritly at law-abiding gun owners , hunters too.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great, now what am I supposed to do with all these surface to air missiles, effing liberals

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just signed.
Over 40,000
And Ontario is winning of all places...

Sask is sucking though... Screenshot_20200505-211329_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200505-211530_Chrome.jpg

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still skeptical on this shot gun thing... the only one I've found on the orginal list was a restricted AR platform semi auto shotgun, the UTAS XTR 12... but yet my Derya didn't make that list....

so if them stupid ****s where actually trying to do something instead of virtue signally, the Derya should be on the bad list. Along with and bunch of other shot guns, or the KRISS, or the FX-9, or at the very least the god damn Tavor that is made specifically for the Israeli military...

Another thing they didnt care to look at to my surprise was the extended magazines, another thing that if you are actually trying to do what you said you wanted to fix, would be on the chopping block.

Has about the same fawken consistencies as COVID....

End rant...

Last edited:

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you sir, need to keep those thoughts as inside thoughts. The tards we are dealing with do not need any sort of a peanut gallery!

we all need our arms so we can harvest from the land like we should be able to and the tools that we have ONLY allow us to do just that. NOTHING!!!!, more.....

got it?

lol don’t mean to be the nagg but please help us all if you are to chime in!

I'm still skeptical on this shot gun thing... the only one I've found on the orginal list was a restricted AR platform semi auto shotgun, the UTAS XTR 12... but yet my Derya didn't make that list....

so if them stupid ****s where actually trying to do something instead of virtue signally, they Derya should be on the bad list. Along with and bunch of other shot guns, or the KRISS, or the FX-9, or at the very least the god damn Tavor that is made specifically for the Israeli military...

Another thing they didnt care to look at to my surprise was the extended magazines, another thing that if you are actually trying to do what you said you wanted to fix, would be on the chopping block.

Has about the same fawken consistencies as COVID....

End rant...

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering about a mossberg 535, it comes with a smooth bore and a rifle bore. One is over and one is under 20mm. Would they just that the smooth bore???

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you sir, need to keep those thoughts as inside thoughts. The tards we are dealing with do not need any sort of a peanut gallery!

we all need our arms so we can harvest from the land like we should be able to and the tools that we have ONLY allow us to do just that. NOTHING!!!!, more.....

got it?

lol don’t mean to be the nagg but please help us all if you are to chime in!

Meh, I get where you are coming from, but the same could be said to the CSAAA for bringing up technical specs on shot guns. I'm at wits end with the absolute incompetence of the governments these days.

I help as much as a can, been a CCFR member for quite a few years, currently a member to 3 different gun clubs and sign as many petitions as I can....

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never mind I found it, pretty ****ty when one has to go to Twitter to find the facts haha. Screenshot_20200505-215757_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom