Gun control, it's coming...

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they think that was gonna play out in Alberta they better be prepared for a lot of injured peeps on both sides. Doubt even LE wants that, heck they cannot even go out and catch real criminals let alone waste manpower on this type of BS without risking injury. I am sure no law abiding citizen wants that nor any popo members for the sake of some political agenda. As for the word "Democracy" that really means "Communism" to the ones with common sense.;)
We live in backwards upside down clown world where everything is opposite and inverted of reality

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
1658255204517.png

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you lost yours...
I don't think the lost or fell out of the boat excuses are going to work lol. They will charge you for not reporting them lost before the deadline and transporting restricted firearms improperly. Unless you can prove the gun range is on the other side of the lake and boat is the only way to access it.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think the lost or fell out of the boat excuses are going to work lol. They will charge you for not reporting them lost before the deadline and transporting restricted firearms improperly. Unless you can prove the gun range is on the other side of the lake and boat is the only way to access it.
I have a boat and run it on a lake.....

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does the boat have to be on the water?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting any transfers through? Been waiting since June 3rd. Can't even get through on the phone FFS...

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting any transfers through? Been waiting since June 3rd. Can't even get through on the phone FFS...
yuppers. Ive had a couple go through in Sask...
1st one submitted May 31st, approved July 8th, second one submitted June 1st approved July 14th

Top Bottom