Gun control, it's coming...

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well right now every member of the gun lobby is wishing their premier was like Alberta’s. But you do make a good point. They have to follow through

What I've seen from the Kenny government over the past 2.5 years... They are liars like the rest. They have proven it. If they prove me wrong on this issue I will be happy lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scott Moes government in Saskatchewan has now jumped into the fight against the gun grab and will follow suit with Alberta on not supplying resources to the RCMP for gun confiscation. I was at a Danielle Smith town hall today and she said Manitoba is almost on board as well. I asked her a pointed question about her stance on the Alberta Governments recent announcement on this and she assured me she was fully on board with their decision. She was always a proponent for gun ownership as she had both Rod and Tracey from the CCFR on her talk show to talk about it multiple times.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scott Moes government in Saskatchewan has now jumped into the fight against the gun grab and will follow suit with Alberta on not supplying resources to the RCMP for gun confiscation. I was at a Danielle Smith town hall today and she said Manitoba is almost on board as well. I asked her a pointed question about her stance on the Alberta Governments recent announcement on this and she assured me she was fully on board with their decision. She was always a proponent for gun ownership as she had both Rod and Tracey from the CCFR on her talk show to talk about it multiple times.
Manitoba is on board now as well. Hopefully Ford opts in also.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Ford Nation( Ontario) jumps in , it’s would Force Trudope to reconsider hopefully the mistake he made towards law abiding firearms owners. Go after Gangs and smuggler’s instead and leave the sports shooting & hunters alone. On that note i’m gotta donate a few Deniros towards the CCFR legal challenge .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Ford Nation( Ontario) jumps in , it’s would Force Trudope to reconsider hopefully the mistake he made towards law abiding firearms owners. Go after Gangs and smuggler’s instead and leave the sports shooting & hunters alone. On that note i’m gotta donate a few Deniros towards the CCFR legal challenge .
I like your thinking but the Turd will not give in. He will still get the RCMP to do his evil bidding and the tab will be picked up federally instead of by the provinces. Either that or he will start freezing bank accounts until people deliver them personally to RCMP detachments. Mark my words

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like your thinking but the Turd will not give in. He will still get the RCMP to do his evil bidding and the tab will be picked up federally instead of by the provinces. Either that or he will start freezing bank accounts until people deliver them personally to RCMP detachments. Mark my words
F that guy.
DJI_0226.JPG

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's good to see the three provinces finally showing some balls, I'm a skeptic as they have flipped on other very serious situations.

I also wonder if it's a test case...... battle they have chosen to see how far these phuckers will over reach & what they will do.

No hope for BC to follow, stupidity is expected from the NDP. They are still under the rock thinking in some backwards time warp.....zero's

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's good to see the three provinces finally showing some balls, I'm a skeptic as they have flipped on other very serious situations.

I also wonder if it's a test case...... battle they have chosen to see how far these phuckers will over reach & what they will do.

No hope for BC to follow, stupidity is expected from the NDP. They are still under the rock thinking in some backwards time warp.....zero's
I agree BC won’t do it , they seem to enjoy paying over 2.30lt at the pump lol.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ What a useless tit let’s make illegal hands guns even more desirable now. Can’t wait for the phone call on mine kind of feel like reporting them stolen (buried at the farm).

Old Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all this gun control on good people. What happen to some one breaking the law with a gun? Dose his time in jail increased with this new law? Or is this run by PMs votes.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
https://firearmrights.ca/handgun-freeze-secretly-implemented/

Bans are effective immediately.

As of 12:01 AM EST this morning.

- Any handguns transferred before 12:01 AM EST this morning (10-21-2022) will be processed as usual with proof of purchase before the 12:01 AM cutoff.

- Any transfers started AFTER will be reviewed to see if the individual (buyer) is exempt. The individual will be contacted upon review by the CFO for proof that they meet the requirements for exemption.

- Handguns “pre-purchased” by individuals while the RPAL was being processed, will not be processed or “grandfathered in”.

- RPAL licenses processed after the freeze will not be refunded IF the individual decides to cancel the application.

This story will be updated later today after the Prime Minister and Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino make a further statement at a later press conference this afternoon.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like no point in sending in for my RPAL now...but i might just do it anyways.

Top Bottom