Great site!!!!!

Reaction score
I am so gald I found this site. I bought my first sled. And would like to bar risers on I can find the throttle and brake extentions but can't fine the wiring extentions. Do they make them? What should be my frist mods? It has a pipe but I don't know what kind.
Thanks
jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I am so gald I found this site. I bought my first sled. And would like to bar risers on I can find the throttle and brake extentions but can't fine the wiring extensions. Do they make them? What should be my frist mods? It has a pipe but I don't know what kind.
Thanks
jimmy

Welcome 'catspaw900mcat' to Snow and mud... Glad ya like the site. You will have to make up your own extensions.

GRD

Reaction score
I am so gald I found this site. I bought my first sled. And would like to bar risers on I can find the throttle and brake extentions but can't fine the wiring extentions. Do they make them? What should be my frist mods? It has a pipe but I don't know what kind.
Thanks
jimmy

Welcome to the site!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
what kind of sled do you ride. On mine i just cut a few clips and pulled the cables up and retied

Reaction score
Re: Frist sled

I have a 03 m1 900 mcat. FAST SLED! I think. Went for my frist ride and rode with a rmk800. Hard to have that much fun! Rode hard for 6 hours sunday.
Could't move for 2 days lol. Off the line it has a big jump on the rmk800. Top end at 8200ft was about 85. Snow was a little soft I think it's a litte faster. I only hit 1 hill but nothing but power all the way up. From about 7800 to 9000
or so. Is anybody running a egt on there sled?

Can't wait to ride but still can't move lol

Top Bottom