Granite counter top

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife was asking me tonight if we are supposed to treat our granite counter tops and i don't know.. She mentioned they don't seem as easy to clean and leaves streaks when cleaning..

Tops are 3 years old and the island is a high use area around the sink..

Anyone have experience or info on this?

Looks good to me but boss is on me now..

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure but would like to know also. Have a granite table and regret it so far. Looks dirty all the time and has rum and coke rings all over the place. Too late for coasters now.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
When I had mine installed last year, I was told that I should have it "cleaned and re-sealed" once a year. The guys told me about something called 3in1 made for granite. I was thinking I was just gonna try putting on a coat of wax. We sell a spray wax called Fukken Wax (Fooooken), and have had a few people come in and buy it specifically for their granite countertops.

Last edited:

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we install plently of granit counters on our jobs. the installers usually say depending on use to seal every 6 to 12 months. use a natural stone sealer found at any hardware store. it is a poures surface as any other stone... the high polish is deceiving.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the best products out there is Rock Doctor it has 3 different cans,cleaner,sealer,polish.I got mine at crappy tire.

Top Bottom