Grande Cache sledding

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in GC for work for a little while. Pretty sweet scenery! Just wondering what a person would do for mountain riding. Drive to Vale/Mcbride via Hinton? Or is there something on this side of the mountains to ride?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in GC for work for a little while. Pretty sweet scenery! Just wondering what a person would do for mountain riding. Drive to Vale/Mcbride via Hinton? Or is there something on this side of the mountains to ride?

I would think there has to be a place around there to ride. I went hunting there last year not to far out of two towards the coal mine, and there looked like some nice places back in there. And if all else fails Kakwa is not to far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kakwa would be almost 4 hours from GC. There's a few guys that know the back way in from the GC side...hey were operators for Galleon

A few years back we'd go up the sheep creek on quads, and there was filthy amounts of snow....the town itself doesnt get much however...

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I had my sled here, there's gotta be 2-3 feet in the ditches.

Cadman5

Reaction score
I live in Grande Cache ad there isn't much for riding around here n the early season after January February there gets to be a decent amount around but other then the ditches there isn't much. My dad, brother and I go to vale every 2nd weekend

Top Bottom