Good Tunnel Bag?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Despite my resistance I need to get a tunnel bag. Need to take some weight out of the back pack and off my back. Whats a good one for a decent price? Talk to me! :D :beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that's pretty beefy though and I'd never carry my shovel on my sled unless it was a spare. I'm looking at the Powderpak from Skinz, seems pretty good and a decent price. Not too big either.

Skinz Protective Gear

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the franknsled one at the show. And the larger rack. The bag clips on the rack. He had a neat Jerry can holder too that looked good. But I didn't buy it.

Sent from my iPhone

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the franknsled one at the show. And the larger rack. The bag clips on the rack. He had a neat Jerry can holder too that looked good. But I didn't buy it.

Sent from my iPhone

Do you have a link for this?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also like the Sled Solutions bag. I keep a shovel and probe in my backpack and also a shovel on the tunnel bag. Much quicker getting that one out for stucks....

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks super similar to the Skinz one. Thanks everyone!

Jan with Trax2Treadz has a 12x12x12 Powderpak in stock so I am getting one off of her. Thanks for the input and suggestions. Appreciate it all! :D :beer:

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountain addiction. This has been discussed in many threads. I know lots of people have them and love em. I got one this year also. But if you already found one you like, right on. See ya on the hills!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After i had my tunnel bag explode all over the trail 2wice! i dont trust zippers....... a couple loose water bottles and a rough trail split the zipper of my bag very quickly

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Looks super similar to the Skinz one. Thanks everyone!

Jan with Trax2Treadz has a 12x12x12 Powderpak in stock so I am getting one off of her. Thanks for the input and suggestions. Appreciate it all! :D :beer:

Thanks Rowdy!! That's the same bag as I use and have never had an issue. They carry alot of stuff!! It's in the mail Canada Post tells me one day delivery so it should be there tomorrow!!

Jan

Top Bottom