good places to stay

thatguy

Reaction score
Between valemount and blue river which do ppl perfer and what are some reasonable places to stay

Summit69

Reaction score
Might as well stay right in the middle at Summit River Lodge ;)

Great place to stay and great rates!

Summit69

Reaction score
There is food available there, breakfast, lunch and supper. No fuel however, but being only 10min from valemount, its a short drive to fuel up the sleds (or bring you own extra fuel).

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMHO, you should look into having premium fuel on site. Why stay south of town to be closer to the riding areas if you have to go into town for fuel ?

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

Summit69

Reaction score
Definitely an idea and something to think about for sure in regards to having fuel available on site. Would for sure be an added bonus!

;)

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO, Having premium fuel would be wicked and we will look into it definitley, staying south of town def has its advantages, breakfast is served at what time u want as your watch the sun come up from dining area your view is the Glacia as per pick attached and then its only 5 min to the staging area. Your truck sleds etc are sitting in a secure spot for the night, you dont have to race bck to hotel so u get a decent parking spot, after a 3-4 course supper u can either relax in the hot tub, leather recliners in front of a big screen, wrench on your machines either in your trailer or haul your sled in the wood shed. We have been going here for the last three years and fell inlove with the place from day one. we either bring extra fuel or we drive in to town after coming off the hill and fuel up grab our gatoraids and head bck to lodge and relax for an hour before supper. Even if u drove into town every day after sledding u are still putting the same KM's on your vehicle if u were staying intown . The lodge experience and atmosphere is the attraction. $89 night (incl breakfast, lunch and supper) for luxurous lodge setting and hospitality second to none, I can honestly say that since we bought it i dont feel like i own it anymore then when i was a customer thats what is so speacial about the Summit River Lodge, i guess you have to stay there to understand, i have a hard time finding any cons. I guarentee you wont be disappointed. Heres a link to the bbc website which has a few pics under the tab menues. Summit River Lodge & Campsites, Valemount, Bed and Breakfast Accommodation

this is the view from dining room looking towards clemina and allan creek

IMHO, you should look into having premium fuel on site. Why stay south of town to be closer to the riding areas if you have to go into town for fuel ?

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

thatguy

Reaction score
Hey thanks it looks like a breath taking place. Thank you again.

Top Bottom