good news /bad news take it how you want it

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the can doesnt add HP then how does your sled gain 150 rpm??? Just saying....

An increase in rpm does not always lead to an increase in HP. Power curves are not always linear, hence why they are called a curve. My bike reaches peak HP at 12200 rpm, but it will continue revving up to 13500. HP may drop off at higher rpm, or the higher rpm may allow you to maintain peak hp for a longer period of time. Adding a can will generally just save you some weight.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cans do not give you any noticeable horsepower. Poorly designed cans can lose horsepower however.

I don't really care if the HPS on my Pro makes any power or not. I'll pay 350 bucks to drop 7.5lbs all day long. Hell, I remember back in the day when all our sleds were heavy pigs, people we're expecting to spend $100 / lb to drop weight after they did the easy stuff.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't really care if the HPS on my Pro makes any power or not. I'll pay 350 bucks to drop 7.5lbs all day long. Hell, I remember back in the day when all our sleds were heavy pigs, people we're expecting to spend $100 / lb to drop weight after they did the easy stuff.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off my appologies on this entire post. Note to self, do not leave your snow and mud logged in at the hotel room when you are bench racing on a sled trip. Fellas's i did not post this and this sled has never been on a dyno. We were back at the hotel last night and talking horsepower and weight and brand bashing after i called it a night one of my buddies decided he would be funny and put a post on here to make fun of me and my poo as he is a self proclaimed superior doo rider.

In any case this entire thing is bogus.

Mods can we please remove.

Thanks
Hey I'm sure 75% of the people new it was a joke and was just having fun with it . The other 25% are just prudes..... Enjoy your ride :beer::beer:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the snow is better in vale than revy, let me know and I'll make the drive.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keeps us informed as well, we want to leave next thursday and can go either way, few guys frome leftbrige and a few from the hat

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that is way too funny!!! Awesome!

First off my appologies on this entire post. Note to self, do not leave your snow and mud logged in at the hotel room when you are bench racing on a sled trip. Fellas's i did not post this and this sled has never been on a dyno. We were back at the hotel last night and talking horsepower and weight and brand bashing after i called it a night one of my buddies decided he would be funny and put a post on here to make fun of me and my poo as he is a self proclaimed superior doo rider.

In any case this entire thing is bogus.

Mods can we please remove.

Thanks

mcxturbonytro

Reaction score
Reply to LennyR:
Is this guy for real? Good luck in the real world ya big baby, of course people are always going to have something to say about other brands, as i recall seeing your posts in the doo section as well with not alot of positive comments being made. You sound like a baby and a hypocrite at the same time. If you were really stoked and happy about riding a pro rmk, you proabably wouldnt take any of these posts so seriously. I ride a yamaha and i could really care less if people call them tanks, i bought it for a reason. I read alot of different posts on this site and you seem to be the only person that I dislike.

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im still laughing that anyone believed the 13s only made 119 hp ...

It all depends on the conditions of the dyno. Is it brake horsepower, power to the track, power to the ground. What is the elevation, what fuel is being run. Not all that laughable. I have to say, they picked a good number, low enough to spur excitement with everyone, but not too laughable.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is just messing with peeps and if you can't see though it don't read his posts. Cheers:beer:

Reply to LennyR:
Is this guy for real? Good luck in the real world ya big baby, of course people are always going to have something to say about other brands, as i recall seeing your posts in the doo section as well with not alot of positive comments being made. You sound like a baby and a hypocrite at the same time. If you were really stoked and happy about riding a pro rmk, you proabably wouldnt take any of these posts so seriously. I ride a yamaha and i could really care less if people call them tanks, i bought it for a reason. I read alot of different posts on this site and you seem to be the only person that I dislike.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is just messing with peeps and if you can't see though it don't read his posts. Cheers:beer:

Nope, i'm dead serious. I only like black Pro's, 2012 with 155 track, stock seat, Rk Tek head,, chain drive, stock exhaust and if you carry an extra gas can you are gay. I hate all other sleds, even different colored Pro's. Except i like Yammi's, unless they are north or west of BuckingHorse , then i think the riders are gay whiners.

Top Bottom