Gonna climb some chutes

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan, Is there a place where the new DVD can be pre-ordered?

Keep up the sick work! We live vicariously through you.:beer:

Red Mtn Riders

Reaction score
cool chutes, Where???????

Ridgway Colorado. Lots of knarly stuff down here. The vast majority of them though peak and drop off the other side. Tell me that wouldn't make for some nice video though, 1500 vertical climb followed by a 200 ft cornice drop:d

I rode with a guy on a 910 CMX a couple years ago near the Silverton (CO) ski area. He climbed a huge chute, got bucked at the very top. We watched that seld roll down the hill for what seemed like 15-20 minutes. After a couple simple trail fixes, he rode it another 3 hrs.

Fun Stuff this sleddin.

Love the videos Dan, it is probably better that I watch you guys do most of this stuff anyway.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Mar2010139.jpg

Mar2010135.jpg

Mar2010128.jpg

Mar2010115.jpg

Mar2010109.jpg

Mar2010107.jpg

Mar2010077.jpg

Mar2010099.jpg

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow how did I miss this post.Dan you and your buddies are a bunch of Krazy Mofo's.I am bringing my 8year old to the show this fall to meet you.I think your nuts,he thinks your cool:d:d:d

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Make sure he gets a signed 2011 16 month calendar... still a few months availible for advertising.. same size as the Krazy/Boondockers 2010 calendar...heres a few months from the last calendar.

pg06.jpg

pg14.jpg

pg11.jpg

pg12.jpg

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
chopper days, thursday and friday. but we're filming the next 5 days.. Norns, Valley of the chutes, and near the Valhallas... 250-362-5227 thats my number if you want to come... but its only a small invite crew... not wanting 100 people... but 50 bucks times 100 would help pay for the huge chopper bill we're gonna have...

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will do them with someone elses sled. lol the bank said no to my sled lol. your wallet is bigger than mine lol........Good luck!

Thinking the same thing I'd luv to give some of them chutes a shot on a sled that wasn't mine. My bones would heal quicker than my bank account would. Looking pretty gnarly Dan, can't wait to watch em in action:d

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Thinking the same thing I'd luv to give some of them chutes a shot on a sled that wasn't mine. My bones would heal quicker than my bank account would. Looking pretty gnarly Dan, can't wait to watch em in action:d

If I wreck someone elses sled, I have to fix it... same a wrecking my own sled...Mainjet sponsers me, cuz I give them back a perfectly running and looking sled after each season.. If I wreck it, I fix it, only cost me $700 last season to fix what I broke, but if it falls off a cliff and is destroyed, I pay, no insurance company is going to help me... knowing what I do...just in case you though I had a sled to destroy and walk away from.. I wish,, could you imagine what I'd try if it didn't matter if I wreck the sled... It's always mattered...Not sure if you realized that...

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Rained on Saturday, only climbed one sick notch off of White lake, and Justin did a short wall... BUT Sunday was the most amazing filming day ever.... Shain, myself and Laird went to Bolder Dome,( Revy). Irmen's Arm ...first 2 stroke up her. First person to climb er in their PJ's, First Arctic Cat up er too... Gibb's Gash,,, first cat and first two stroke up er...(Stanger) McLearns Mile, First PJ's up er, first and second cat up er and first and second 2 strokers up er.... Stanger and I both made 3 out of 4 shoots in the Monster Bowl... Laird is the first to climb the mile twice??? we think,,, we all climbed Hastings line in the airport... I've finally climbed all the airport chutes... I know Hastings already climbed all 7 , Laird has also climbed all 7, not sure who else has climbed all of them.. Sun was shining most of the day... was so fun... after the 5 day video shoot, over 90 climbs, almost 60,000 vert feet climbed... I'm spent... Thanks to all who helped and attended.. what a blast.. KCA3"Leave your sanity at home" it's gonna kick butt..

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow sounds like an amazing time. Can't wait to see this deadly footage. Keep er pinned Dan.:d

Top Bottom