top 10 baddest chutes on Boulder Mtn in July

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just think of it as a tribute to Dan and what he accomplished as a fellow sledder.
What he ^^^ said. It sucks he's gone man, but he was a hell of a sledder, one of the best I ever knew. His contributions were legendary and I hope this thread is still around for generations as a tribute of Dan's memory to who were truly pioneers in these chutes and this riding style. In 20 years people may not know names like Norm Leslie, Shane Stanger, Brad Wursten etc. The record of Dan's accomplishments needs to live on, just as he acknowledged and preserved the names of others before (and with) him when he started this thread.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly, why pull a post because of who started the thread and the fact he isn’t here anymore. Keeps his memory alive, dan was an awesome guy, one of the coolest guys to talk to at sled show every year, wasn’t like these too cool for school backflip re entry clowns now who just sit and talk with their clicks and where flat brimmed hats slinging monsters. He was a real person who was always the biggest personality in the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I met Dan a few times, great guy to hang out and talk with, Never had the chance to ride with, not like I could have kept up lol.
But, with talking with him and his super friendly personality, and incredible stories.
I believe he would like to have this thread active. And a great way to remember him.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Took the boy to sugar bowl Friday and showed him the bullpen…

Nice revival and bring back memories.

I was there to watch some of these famous accomplishments....

RIP to the pioneers we have lost, to the endless POW POW in the sky.
All the best and long live to those, who are still here to tell the stories and pass on these great feats.

Memories,,,,,,

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly guys this post isn't fun. Why bring it back up like wtf??

What’s wrong with it? It’s a great post with lots of history in it. I personally think it’s good to look back on good times. Had and uncle die in an avalanche a couple years ago. Always look back at pictures and movies sledding with him. Helps keep them alive and fresh in our memories. These legends that have passed would like us talking about them!

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What he ^^^ said. It sucks he's gone man, but he was a hell of a sledder, one of the best I ever knew. His contributions were legendary and I hope this thread is still around for generations as a tribute of Dan's memory to who were truly pioneers in these chutes and this riding style. In 20 years people may not know names like Norm Leslie, Shane Stanger, Brad Wursten etc. The record of Dan's accomplishments needs to live on, just as he acknowledged and preserved the names of others before (and with) him when he started this thread.
Well put modman. Dan was like hair metal to the 80s. Let’s not kill rock and roll. Dan was the bomb, such great memories of him and it’s great to see some old posts and shenanigans again.

Last edited:

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What a pull.

So sick. Buddy and I were invited to go with them. Unfortunately Buddy’s wife need him home on the weekend because they had there secind kid the Friday before. I may of also sent my mod a little to hard on Thursday. 14psi of boost for 2 days. it started to sound funny after climbing outa the air port. I’ve never been up
A chute so fast….. sled did make it back to the truck. I’m thinking it ate some reeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom