Gonna climb some chutes

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Anyone want to come??? Gonna try some of the nastiest chutes in the Kootenays this spring, not sure of the dates yet.. Weather permitting and avi danger willing.. here's the top 20 nasty chutes list... Give me a PM if you think you can do em,,, or even just 2 of them....

Sleddingpictures080.jpg

never climbed, near Castlegar

April2007056.jpg

Randy's the only one to climb this bad boy

April2007018.jpg

I climbed this one in Danger Zone

April2007017.jpg

never heard of anyone else even trying The Danger Zone chute.

Aprilsledding057.jpg

tough chute to climb, Doug, Hastings and myself twice.. Turbo Don Lentz made it 99% up

Aprilsledding005.jpg

only climbed once, Stanger made it 80% up though.

IMG_1103.jpg

she's scary with little snow in it..

IMG_0733.jpg

wiggley chute, attempted once not completed...

IMG_0725.jpg

Twisted chute only climbed twice by Stanger and Myself , Krazy Canadian Adventures 2

IMG_0957.jpg

Stay *****'s Nasty chute, never attempted...

just a few really cool chutes to be climbed this spring...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that right there my friend, is why they call you KRAZY!! I'll volunteer to take your picture though... and I happen to have a case of liquid stitches handy in case the rocks move!!

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is just totally INSANE!!!!! Don't know many who would attempt anything that gnarly, but I would definitely LOVE to watch you guys pull it off. Good Luck and hope the big man upstairs watches over all who try it.......

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck man !!! Willing to watch, not good enough to even attempt something like that....

Balls to small as well.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Need some sponsors for the Helicopter if any want to come and help pitch in????? End of March or April, depending on weather and snowpack . chopper costs $3500 for an hour and a bit of filming, usually takes 5 hrs to film that long. chopper is willing to wait till we get all organized and then we go nutz... and then he sets down, we make plan 2 and go nutz twice...and on and on till he goes back..

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Damnation...... If it weren't for the broken collarbone I'd be there with the 670 in a heartbeat.......:(:(

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Like many of the others, I would love to watch, but you wont catch me trying any of them...I might be willing to ski DOWN them, but you would have to double me up LOL

Good luck, would love to be there to see...

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SWEET! love to have sled to try.....some of them works of mother nature...should be another great vid coming I think EH

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Head tramma, adrenaline junkie, it's all good... It's sooo much fun... The Rush is wicked... I still got a couple good years left, need to climb these chutes before I loose the nerve... Snows really good this yr, little drifting, smaller cornices than normal.. Avi danger has been really safe in the Kootenays since Jan... Big dump happening today tomorrow, might be scetchy for a couple weeks, but it may move quickly and get safe by next weekend too... Time will tell... Krazy Canadian Adventures 3 " Leave your sanity at home!!" 2 B released July 2010, on Blu Ray too... It'll raise the bar 1 more time...

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head tramma, adrenaline junkie, it's all good... It's sooo much fun... The Rush is wicked... I still got a couple good years left, need to climb these chutes before I loose the nerve... Snows really good this yr, little drifting, smaller cornices than normal.. Avi danger has been really safe in the Kootenays since Jan... Big dump happening today tomorrow, might be scetchy for a couple weeks, but it may move quickly and get safe by next weekend too... Time will tell... Krazy Canadian Adventures 3 " Leave your sanity at home!!" 2 B released July 2010, on Blu Ray too... It'll raise the bar 1 more time...

Looking fwd. to it....

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dan i climbed the russell lake chute, the one on the left and caught 20 ft of air (mid way up) headin over the top, pretty wild. that was this year just after xmas. Anyways you want someone to go with yea, you can send me a pm i'd be in.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Piece of cake........LOL>>>> my balls are big when I type(LOL).
Get busy livin our get busy dying

Top Bottom