Goldrush new season

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sound effects of that loader cold throttle snorting when he was pulling the wash plant just about made me push the skip 30 sec button, brutal
Gotta like the big holes the loader was in when he got wash plant stuck... But couldn't pull out of river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gold rush is like watching wrestling you know its fake but you keep on watching to see what happens,I grew out of wreslting one day i'll get tired of this BUT NOT YET LOL.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mostly just watch it to see how much gold they get in each cleanup. I can live without the rest of that drama. Except it is intresting watching the viking and his dredge

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always wondered who repairs all the damage to the land? How can they get away with driving heavy equipment into streams and rivers

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always wondered who repairs all the damage to the land? How can they get away with driving heavy equipment into streams and rivers
When you see the aerial shots they are doing some pretty serious damage for pretty small returns.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you see the aerial shots they are doing some pretty serious damage for pretty small returns.

the amount of dirt moved is insane, I would like to know the real running costs, fuel etc....I don't think they actually make that much money

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When Dustin was up in the alpine with those mini hoes and shaker plant, I thought you would here about him getting charged by the environmental people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting question.. I wonder if they are more lax about this in the US than here in Canada?

Most of the show is in Canada now. For some reason they will never say the word 'Canada', only Klondike.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dirt is on right now, there will be mirror episodes on the net shortly that are live

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of ironic the show hasnt shown much of the dodge boys isnt it? I see by previews of next week todd calls dave and says he needs him. Who wants to bet dave will go?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of ironic the show hasnt shown much of the dodge boys isnt it? I see by previews of next week todd calls dave and says he needs him. Who wants to bet dave will go?
Dodges quit the show this season. They did a documentary instead.

Nevermind I confused the Dodge's with the Hurt's. Dodge's are still on the show.

Last edited:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dodges quit the show this season. They did a documentary instead.
Well sh!t that was never memtioned on the show.......i was wondering what happened. Here i figured they mentioned thw dodges just because dave was working with them and dave was gonna make a difference in this seasons events

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well sh!t that was never memtioned on the show.......i was wondering what happened. Here i figured they mentioned thw dodges just because dave was working with them and dave was gonna make a difference in this seasons events
Sorry Zeebs I meant the Hurt's not the Dodge's.

I'm guessing the Dodge's operation just doesn't have enough drama and fireworks to make good TV, they're actually just good miners and seem to stay calm.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My understating was that the dodges were only making a third of what the rest of the crews were making from discovery and they would not pay for any of the exspensives as they do for Parker or todd

sounds like the haufman crew and Parker. crew are doing 22 grand per episode ... Not bad

Top Bottom