Golden 2016/2017

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Road there over the weekend took a few of the girls we were in Quartz Creek it is fairly tracked up but still lots of fresh in the trees and good lines to be had, had lots of fun.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming out next weekend to do AST1 field day and some riding. How are conditions at Quartz?

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode today tracked up on the main routes but if u look around there is still some good stuff. Was starting to snow on the way down. We are going to chance it and go back up tomorrow ✌️

Last edited:

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got up in the morning last minute decision decided to go to silent pass, didn't disappoint and awesome day snowed the whole day visibility wasn't too bad. Rode fresh powder all day. Whoever goes up today is gonna have an awesome day again. Also just on a sidenote I believe there is no snowmobiling on that logging road there's two guys riding down the road that we could come up on in the truck going slower so stayed behind him the guy stops in the middle of the road I almost hit him with my truck... very lucky. I don't understand why people need to unload at kilometre 30 and ride in..

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got up in the morning last minute decision decided to go to silent pass, didn't disappoint and awesome day snowed the whole day visibility wasn't too bad. Rode fresh powder all day. Whoever goes up today is gonna have an awesome day again. Also just on a sidenote I believe there is no snowmobiling on that logging road there's two guys riding down the road that we could come up on in the truck going slower so stayed behind him the guy stops in the middle of the road I almost hit him with my truck... very lucky. I don't understand why people need to unload at kilometre 30 and ride in..

If it's plowed it's no to sledding. Maybe they had a 90' trailer and a truck with summer tires.....lol

Shawert

Reaction score
It might help for the people that have never been there if sled Golden updated their website which says to unload at KM 23.5 and road plowed to 35. For those of us that know better we go right to KM 46 and use the parking lot. I realize there is lots of other info out there but just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It might help for the people that have never been there if sled Golden updated their website which says to unload at KM 23.5 and road plowed to 35. For those of us that know better we go right to KM 46 and use the parking lot. I realize there is lots of other info out there but just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR ask the person collecting fees....

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be riding Golden this weekend with my son. Have not rode Golden in years. Looking to hookup with a group, or looking for a guide. We both have avalanche training, care all gear including a Inreach and BCA radio's (have an extra one). Send me a pm, thanks in advance.

Top Bottom