Golden 2016/2017

rodneybiggar

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to golden and going to be riding Gorman tomorrow. Anyone that knows the area mind if a two of us tag along? We should be rolling into town about 8:30-9am. Text me at 1 (780) 719-3100. Thanks!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some very good load securement in the first picture.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

DTH

Reaction score
The Gorman road is apparently still really Slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That happened before xmas. Seems a little odd that it's still there.

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
We went to golden and rode silent pass Saturday I rolled my sled and broke the thumb throttle I drove it out with a string tied to the cable didn't get any pics but my friends found some good snow but had to look hard it's pretty pounded out.
fixed my throttle thanks to mountain motorsports and went to quartz on Sunday was fun rode the ridge and dropped in to Area 51

toyz

Reaction score
Anybody riding Saturday mind a tag along rider. Anywhere is fine.

sunnyrides

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have the opportunity to move out of country and I am at the point of selling all my belongings to fulfill a dream. If anyone is looking to buy a sled I have a great package where you can pretty much hook up and go! I have a 2016 Skidoo Summit-Burton edition with 16 hours and 326km on it. It still in the engine break-in phase. I am also selling my utility trailer I use to haul my sled which is 12ft long by 6.5ft wide which fits two sleds no problem. The sled comes with the linq snowboard/ski mounts, sled cover, spare belt, new jug of oil will also throw in a burton snowboard and bindings if interested. the price for the sled and trailer is $12,999 O.B.O!!

if interested please send me a text at 403-651-7365.

tFly

Reaction score
How are conditions at quartz after last night's snowfall warning on rogers pass? Thinking of driving out from kelowna this weekend and was wondering if you guys got any fresh

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome day at quartz, didn't stop to take many pics but was nice and deep! And nobody was there.

ConRmk

Reaction score
Anyone know what kinda condition silent pass is in from the weekend? I see some snow falling down here:confused:

cheebbacheebba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Silent on Jan 21, lots of sleds in that day and if you're adventurous can find fresh lines in the trees and more technical terrain. Snow was light and fluffy in most areas, it was lightly snowing on our way down.

wilwap

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Bringing a few girls (first trip) to try the mountains and I personally am new to Golden riding....usually go to Vale. Anyway just looking for any info on some riding areas that would be good to take them too and which to stay clear of. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Bringing a few girls (first trip) to try the mountains and I personally am new to Golden riding....usually go to Vale. Anyway just looking for any info on some riding areas that would be good to take them too and which to stay clear of. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Quartz is a good area for a first trip. A bit of terrain for all skills. West bench trail is simple and accessible from the quartz parking lot too. If you go to sledgolden.com they give a good rundown of the different areas. Definitely a few areas to avoid with new riders.
Good luck!

wilwap

Reaction score
Quartz is a good area for a first trip. A bit of terrain for all skills. West bench trail is simple and accessible from the quartz parking lot too. If you go to sledgolden.com they give a good rundown of the different areas. Definitely a few areas to avoid with new riders.
Good luck!

Thanks!! I will check it out

Top Bottom