Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Singh said on CTV's Question Period this morning that he will not work with a minority Conservative govt if that is the outcome of the election. He also said he will cancel Trans Canada because they oppose all pipelines. He also said he would support federal workers that refuse to get the vaccine being fired. Yep sounds like a great choice to be PM...:cautious:

I think this election could be a real mess. The way the numbers are looking there's a chance that O'Toole will get the most seats as a minority government, and the Liberals and NDP combined won't be able to form government either, which will leave the Bloc holding all the cards...

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is about as ignorant of a comment as one could make considering all the examples and information out there and in here that illustrate different.

Bernier isn’t the type of conservative that wants to limit people. He’s the type of conservative that wants to limit the government.

You call me ignorant? That’s the pot calling the kettle black”
I replied to the comment meme you posted. It said “conservative”. You need to look at the way bigger picture dude. It’s a big old round world we live in.
Your ideals and beliefs align with the PPC because it aligns with the west, that’s fine.
Have you even considered that Bernier plans are going to limit the peoples ideals in the east???

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try this in real life and see how it works out for you, next time you're in the bar and someone bumps into you punch them in the face, because after all it's not the time to be polite and sh!t. My guess is you're going to a learn a lesson in a hurry.

That is a very poor example and a obvious poor choice of actions. What is your mindset to even think that’s example is relevant?

Using strong and direct words when strong and direct is what is needed should be not only be encouraged it should also be celebrated. Bernier is not calling for violence, he is very directly and brashly calling a spade a spade.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a very poor example and a obvious poor choice of actions. What is your mindset to even think that’s example is relevant?

Using strong and direct words when strong and direct is what is needed should be not only be encouraged it should also be celebrated. Bernier is not calling for violence, he is very directly and brashly calling a spade a spade.

So what is it you want? You call out O'Toole for critizing the protests against Trudeau when he asked for opinions to be expressed in a non-violent manner saying it's not the time to be diplomatic. But then you praise Bernier for calling out Trudeau in a non violent manner for "directly and brashly calling a spade a spade"?

Have you not been watching the Conservatives this whole time? They have been calling out the Liberals since 2015, before Maxime cried because he lost the leadership race, took all his toys home and went to start his own party.

You see what you want to see. I see a failure of a politician (that's Maxime) that couldn't make it within the conservative party, that cares so little about his country he is willing to chance another 4 years of rule by Trudeau just to satisfy his own ego.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this election could be a real mess. The way the numbers are looking there's a chance that O'Toole will get the most seats as a minority government, and the Liberals and NDP combined won't be able to form government either, which will leave the Bloc holding all the cards...

Exactly, so who do want sitting @ the round table trying to make a deal? Mr. Dress up & first pull Fred or Mad Max & O'Toole with the Bloc holding the wild card........crazy fricken chit.

That said I've zero confidence in any party to lead.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is it you want? You call out O'Toole for critizing the protests against Trudeau when he asked for opinions to be expressed in a non-violent manner saying it's not the time to be diplomatic. But then you praise Bernier for calling out Trudeau in a non violent manner for "directly and brashly calling a spade a spade"?

Have you not been watching the Conservatives this whole time? They have been calling out the Liberals since 2015, before Maxime cried because he lost the leadership race, took all his toys home and went to start his own party.

You see what you want to see. I see a failure of a politician (that's Maxime) that couldn't make it within the conservative party, that cares so little about his country he is willing to chance another 4 years of rule by Trudeau just to satisfy his own ego.
Be interesting to see what his followers will do if he once again fails to win a seat including one for himself? Who will be the next shiny pony they will jump on to?

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3365.jpg

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If Mad Max got the option to be the leader of the CPC immediately would that be ok with everyone? Just remember it's the same corrupt establishment aka, "Canada Gov Inc" nothing more than a chartered company playing Ruler over the people. Once elected they do not have to be accountable to the people what so ever, and if you don't like it elect some other clown in 4 years, it's a big tent and "We the People are not in it" period. Btw when the PM commits overt acts against the rule of law they are not held accountable due to what is called Parliamentary Immunity, this is not the case for any of there employee's though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have an actual link to that comment other than a PPC's interpretation of it? Where did he say this?
I decided to look myself. Here is what was reported by the media and not by a PPC candidate:
Cheryl Gallant, a long time CPC MP said in a video before the election sarcastically "How long do you think it will take before the Trudeau Liberals start calling for a climate lockdown? She then sent correspondence before the election to her constituents asking them if they were in favor of a climate lockdown?

Google it. Or send the link to the PPC candidate so he gets his story straight?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to see what his followers will do if he once again fails to win a seat including one for himself? Who will be the next shiny pony they will jump on to?

In the past I'd say the supporters would see its a failing party and would move on to greener pastures.

That's not how it works now, I'm sure the loss will be blamed on: the media (in particular the CBC), voter fraud, mail in ballot fraud, dominion voting machines, the globalists, liberals, people that "won't wake up", facebook, twitter and google censorship, and probably something else I've missed. Then these clowns will turn around and vote PPC again next time.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Mad Max got the option to be the leader of the CPC immediately would that be ok with everyone? Just remember it's the same corrupt establishment aka, "Canada Gov Inc" nothing more than a chartered company playing Ruler over the people. Once elected they do not have to be accountable to the people what so ever, and if you don't like it elect some other clown in 4 years, it's a big tent and "We the People are not in it" period. Btw when the PM commits overt acts against the rule of law they are not held accountable due to what is called Parliamentary Immunity, this is not the case for any of there employee's though.

I have no desire to see Maxime as the leader of the CPC.

I think many people forget what its like to have a decent government, and have begun to assume the antics of the Trudeau Liberals apply to all parties. Prior to Covid, Stephan Harper and the CPC led Canada through the worst recession since the Great Depression, to have Canada come out on the top of the pile of G7 nations, and that was done without quantitative easing (printing money) to stimulate economic recovery. Compare that with the Covid recession (much of which was caused by Trudeau's poor handling of the pandemic) where Canada will come out near the bottom of G7 nations, requiring $3 billion dollars of new money to be created every week to keep the economy from stalling completely.

I don't necessarily agree with every decision Harper and the CPC made, and there is room for improvement with O'Toole as well. But to label restrained and thoughtful fiscal management and "the budget will balance itself" as being the same corrupt establishment is a slap in the face to all those intelligent enough to see the difference.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
In the past I'd say the supporters would see its a failing party and would move on to greener pastures.

That's not how it works now, I'm sure the loss will be blamed on: the media (in particular the CBC), voter fraud, mail in ballot fraud, dominion voting machines, the globalists, liberals, people that "won't wake up", facebook, twitter and google censorship, and probably something else I've missed. Then these clowns will turn around and vote PPC again next time.
Why is he not allowed in the leadership debates and a provincial separatist party is?? Sure seems to me someone is scared to give him a national audience.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is he not allowed in the leadership debates and a provincial separatist party is?? Sure seems to me someone is scared to give him a national audience.
Exactly, this is not inclusivity by any means. To exclude 1 is to exclude all. Exceptions only for the corrupt establishment though:/

Top Bottom