Gloves for Mountain Riding

06yamahaapex

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 on the new powercross gloves....they are awesome and they dont stretch a whole lot.

Ive been a big hater on klim gloves until this year, bought the new klim powercross glove and its been a great glove so far, in the past have tried klim, motorfist, tobe and a few brands of snowboard gloves, tobe and motorfist make a nice thin ish set of gloves and they have been my favs until this year, will be buying another set of powercross gloves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My biggest issue with gloves is sizing. Right now I have two sets of Klim gloves, both XL. one pair fits big and the other pair I can barely get my hands in. I've tried on many gloves and had to go anywhere from medium to XL to get them to fit. It's like they just throw random labels on them now. Pizzes me off!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Glove sizing story-Used to wear a MAJOR leather work glove and it was a size 9 1/2. I got a chance to tour the glove factory many years later. We are standing at room where they stamp the size on the gloves, which happen to be size 9. I get all excited and I ask to see where the 9 1/2's are made. He looks at me, looks left, looks right and then grabs a stamp that has 1/2 on it and proceeds to stamp the 1/2 after the 9. Dunno if I'm describing it right but the moral of the story is that there was no such as a 9 1/2. They just stamped it but it was actually a 9! This company supplies gloves world wide still to this day.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FXR Heated transfer gloves. Saw this in magazine and wondered if anyone has tried them. Have heard that highway bikes have been using them already but don't know if they are insulated enough for sleddin.

Top Bottom