Glasses for Goggle's

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few years back there was an outfit that was at the snowmobile show in Edmoton that did prescription's for your goggle's that just clipped in. Does any one know how to get a hold of them. An old friend of mine got them done for around a hundred buck's. Need them for the wife because she wears glasses and her goggles fog up when she has them on.:beer:

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is what your looking for

http://www.pro-vue.com/

but this will also work

check these out. bring you cursor to the goggles to the right with the little black things under them

vic

Reaction score
I would get contact lens,can be used year round.No bending your regular glasses or having your glass lens falling snow.Not much price difference.

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
something like the first link.....but the ones my friend got just clipped in on the inside and they were a type of plastic lens he only paid a hundred bucks.

littlehoe

Reaction score
I have these, $25 for the frames and then I just had my glasses place put my prescription lenses in there... They work good with the eliminator fan too...

Trax2treadz is the haber dealer and a supporter of the site...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I have these, $25 for the frames and then I just had my glasses place put my prescription lenses in there... They work good with the eliminator fan too...

Trax2treadz is the haber dealer and a supporter of the site...

I tried Contacts - they just don't work for me and I'm not a good candidate for laser so I've moved into the Haber Goggles with the Eliminator Fan.
For me they work awesome, so much so that I received my second pair from Haber yesterday (slightly lighter tint for low light).

Haber with Eliminator is my recommendation.

Attachments

• curtis.jpg
    curtis.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 134

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Doo

We are the HaberVision dealer/distributors. We have more and more places set up to retail the eliminators. We are the only people in Canada that sell the goggles we also sell the eliminators. You can order from us or from the HaberVision site directly. When you use the link in our signature to the site you will get an automatic 50% off of everything.

Hope this helps!!

Take care

Jan

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried Contacts - they just don't work for me and I'm not a good candidate for laser so I've moved into the Haber Goggles with the Eliminator Fan.
For me they work awesome, so much so that I received my second pair from Haber yesterday (slightly lighter tint for low light).

couldnt make the picture any smaller?:d

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Do the haber googles work well with glasses? I have the eliminator in my scott goggles but need a GOOD pair of OTG googles.

Top Bottom