Giving birth or kicked in the nuts, which hurts more, the question answered

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis, Fraters Infinitas."

Mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple nice cold beers. The day was really quite beautiful,
and the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the Nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion….

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple nice cold beers. The day was really quite beautiful,

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the Nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion….

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

I disagree. You obviously DO want another kick in the balls for even thinking, let alone mass-producing the above bullchit on the Internet.

You are the perfect example of why the human race would die out if men were responsible for incubating their progeny. Can't even handle a kick in the balls once let alone a labor pain. Wussy.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I disagree. You obviously DO want another kick in the balls for even thinking, let alone mass-producing the above bullchit on the Internet.

You are the perfect example of why the human race would die out if men were responsible for incubating their progeny. Can't even handle a kick in the balls once let alone a labor pain. Wussy.

That's because a kick to the nuts hurts a lot more.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I rest my case.

U sir are 100% right and even the other half agreed.

Sorry missy. Ur not 100% chicky that labor pain is worse.

I would never ask for a kick in the nards as a women owwww can we have a babe.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
sent from my htc

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You are the perfect example of why the human race would die out if men were responsible for incubating their progeny. Can't even handle a kick in the balls once let alone a labor pain. Wussy.[/QUOTE

If men had to give birth we would take two years off work and be on the best drugs available for at least three months before and after then we would get a medal for doing so and never have to pay taxes if we had two. Woman just do it cause babies are cute , men would hold out for a better deal. lol

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's because a kick to the nuts hurts a lot more.

How would you know? :nono: Push a watermelon out your schlong lately? My point was that ONE labor pain is AS bad, or worse than, a kick in the balls: Only the labor pains continue for an average of 12 hours, getting closer together, more intense and longer in duration until finally a baby appears through an effin' ring of fire that ususally needs to be stitched back together in the aftermath. A man wouldn't make it past the first labour pain 20 minutes apart, let alone the whole birthing process, (and then willingly have another child later down the road...)

Just because women agree go thru labor again, even knowing how much it hurts, doesn't mean that labor hurts less than a kick in the balls. It means we are braver and stronger than you would ever be FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND (and sweet smelling baby-breath cuddles) which also makes us selfless. (And mildly superior :eek:).

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How would you know? :nono: Push a watermelon out your schlong lately? My point was that ONE labor pain is AS bad, or worse than, a kick in the balls: Only the labor pains continue for an average of 12 hours, getting closer together, more intense and longer in duration until finally a baby appears through an effin' ring of fire that ususally needs to be stitched back together in the aftermath. A man wouldn't make it past the first labour pain 20 minutes apart, let alone the whole birthing process, (and then willingly have another child later down the road...)

Just because women agree go thru labor again, even knowing how much it hurts, doesn't mean that labor hurts less than a kick in the balls. It means we are braver and stronger than you would ever be FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND (and sweet smelling baby-breath cuddles) which also makes us selfless. (And mildly superior :eek:).
12 hours? I give up on a poop after 12 minutes.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U sir are 100% right and even the other half agreed.

Sorry missy. Ur not 100% chicky that labor pain is worse.

I would never ask for a kick in the nards as a women owwww can we have a babe.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
sent from my htc
Mine agreed too Tex.....She was the one who told me to post this lol

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only real way to tell would be find someone who has done both........A mouthy hermaphrodite?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only real way to tell would be find someone who has done both........A mouthy hermaphrodite?

Baaaaaaaaaaaa. Took the works right outa my mouth.

I guess u don't have balls eh maaaaa

I'm pretty sure If u got kicked in the box it wouldn't hurt a 1/16 as much as twig and berrys. Being as something outside getting squished comparded to inners

I'm sure labor pain hurts for some but this was also to be funny I'm sure.

sent from my htc

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How hard is the kick in the nuts? That would determine which is worse.

Sent while not working too hard

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ask Summitric: he had a sledding accident last year that separated his pelvis much the way pregnancy does. I'm SURE he has been kicked in the nads at least once... Lets put the question to him and see which hurts more :beer:

Last edited:

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure if you told me I was gonna get kicked in the nuts every twenty minutes for twelve hours for the good of mankind i would die laughing.

I would definatly need more incentive than that. Besides there are plenty of people in other countries having kids in herds the human race isn't going to stop anytime soon.

Top Bottom