Getting tired of scammers

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting to the point of not using Kijiji anymore .... eBay and local classifieds seem to be the less problematic or prone to scams ... It's frustrating as sometimes the item you want to buy / sell isn't available locally ....

Scammer today replied to an add - wanted a report of VIN info and the site that they tried to direct me to is a scam

Just a heads up for others who are selling ...
1428844753.jpg
1769193362.jpg
1412117503.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the same scam a few weeks ago when I sold my hunting truck, he wanted the report, I told him to kindly f*ck off scammer. He replied back saying oh now a scam is asking for the vehicle report and that if he was spending a lot of money on something he wanted to make sure his ass was covered. I told him if you think $5000 is a lot of money I don’t wanna do a deal with you, I don’t deal with welfare cases LMAO, I’m not a case worker

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Scammers are everywhere. Kijiji and Facebook are the worst though. Used to be able to spot them easily, but their game has gotten better.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've noticed a LOT of "would you be interested in trade +cash? see my ads here and they provide a link...... I don't do links.

But realistically if someone has a brain fart and wants to see what they have to trade I'm not sure where the link goes but it can't be good. I'm pretty careful to check out the people who inquire into my bigger ticket items like my boat and my M3, these all come from generic profiles in foreign countries with few friends.... I've received at least 6 of these in the past 2 weeks.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry but what's the scam here? This autoreportslab looks similar to carfax or carproof type of service.

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. I've gotten to the point where as soon soon as someone contacts me by phone i either google their phone number or email address if provided.
Usually return a few hits if its a scam

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, some fukkbag tried this bullch!t on me today as I try to sell a car. My texts look just like the OP's to the cut-and-paste letter. LMFAO

I've still got the loser in a text conversation - how shall I fukk with him now? I can post the convo if it's interesting

The scam site is autolabreport.com .

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, some fukkbag tried this bullch!t on me today as I try to sell a car. My texts look just like the OP's to the cut-and-paste letter. LMFAO

I've still got the loser in a text conversation - how shall I fukk with him now? I can post the convo if it's interesting

The scam site is autolabreport.com .
Tell him you have the report and you will show him it when he meets up with you at a near by police station.

DUS

Reaction score
I was interested in a truck that popped up on Kijiji a couple days ago and got these kinda weird emails. Anyone heard of WaxaLevel?
…….
Hello again,

The truck is currently located at WavaLexel Limited warehouse. I live in Fermont QC but because I am a nurse last week I was sent to work at the Whitehorse General Hospital in Yukon. They are short of staff but this is not a problem because I have a contract with WavaLexel Limited to handle this transaction in my absence.

I believe you heard of WavaLexel Limited if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I must tell you that this company offers a return policy (10 Days Period of Testing Money Back Guarantee) and you have the right to return the truck at any time. If you are interested, I will need the following details from you: full name, delivery address, and phone number, then WavaLexel Limited will send you an invoice with all the info you will need to complete the transaction.

Attached below you will find the carfax report. At the moment the truck has 84.315 km.

Thank you and have a great day

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was interested in a truck that popped up on Kijiji a couple days ago and got these kinda weird emails. Anyone heard of WaxaLevel?
…….
Hello again,

The truck is currently located at WavaLexel Limited warehouse. I live in Fermont QC but because I am a nurse last week I was sent to work at the Whitehorse General Hospital in Yukon. They are short of staff but this is not a problem because I have a contract with WavaLexel Limited to handle this transaction in my absence.

I believe you heard of WavaLexel Limited if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I must tell you that this company offers a return policy (10 Days Period of Testing Money Back Guarantee) and you have the right to return the truck at any time. If you are interested, I will need the following details from you: full name, delivery address, and phone number, then WavaLexel Limited will send you an invoice with all the info you will need to complete the transaction.

Attached below you will find the carfax report. At the moment the truck has 84.315 km.

Thank you and have a great day
Scam!

DUS

Reaction score
Thank goodness!
Also turned out that an uncle I never met is a Nigerian Prince that works there. Makes me feel better about sending a large e-deposit to them.

DUS

Reaction score
Also funny when I googled them there are threads where people ask if WaxaLevel is safe and all the replies sounded like fake bots with positive comments. Every forum was the same question with the same answers from the same accounts lol

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a friend selling a car that provided all the information asked, VIN, name ...etc. Waiting to see what kiind of crap he's in for. Tried to tell him it's a scam.

Top Bottom