Getting on the "pot" wagon!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah the eastern limits of vancover. hippy free campers mecca of choice!

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought stock in Aurora a few months ago. Currently up about 48% right now and i expect more growth. No doubt that legal weed is on the horizon so these legal grow ops will explode in the next few years.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Creston has a government approved Marijuana grow op underway. Looks like about 40 jobs for our town which is a huge boost for employment here.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know much about the pothead life style .... But how can you make money growing it legally , when your competition does not pay .... Wages / compensation/tax / insurance/benefits/ property tax / advertising/
Etc etc ...
How will companies compete ? Honest question...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know much about the pothead life style .... But how can you make money growing it legally , when your competition does not pay .... Wages / compensation/tax / insurance/benefits/ property tax / advertising/
Etc etc ...
How will companies compete ? Honest question...

Pot head life style???? Kinda like the rye and coke life style??
You make money because your competition can not sell in stores.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh ,your competition can sell any where they want ( pot dealers) can't they ?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pot head life style???? Kinda like the rye and coke life style??
You make money because your competition can not sell in stores.

No but they can undercut because of no taxes and are not bound by the government apart from the illegal mumbo jumbo.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As we see fentanyl is on the rise, goverment is cutting in on the pot biz so grower guys cooks up something better to make $$$.
way I see it soon we won't have buyers according to the overdoses out there.
drug problem solved,get ride of the user get ride of the dealers.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They might as well get on with legalizing pot and impared testing protocols. The system is setup completely backwards for teens. Graduated license means zero booze tolerance, can't easily get booze either, nor can they afford a thirty dollar case of beer, nor do they enjoy the hang over. Pot is easily available, cheap, no id required, smoke a joint and get pulled over no test for pot so you drive away.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As we see fentanyl is on the rise, goverment is cutting in on the pot biz so grower guys cooks up something better to make $$$.
way I see it soon we won't have buyers according to the overdoses out there.
drug problem solved,get ride of the user get ride of the dealers.

Ya all pot smokers are big into hard drugs.
But it is another reason to have legal safe supply of weed instead of some crap sprayed with who knows what

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They might as well get on with legalizing pot and impared testing protocols. The system is setup completely backwards for teens. Graduated license means zero booze tolerance, can't easily get booze either, nor can they afford a thirty dollar case of beer, nor do they enjoy the hang over. Pot is easily available, cheap, no id required, smoke a joint and get pulled over no test for pot so you drive away.

So the kids should be able to have a few pints and drive?
Have never heard of anyone smoking a joint and crashing a car but a fairly common headline with booze....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Actually they do have road side testing for impairment. Speaking with the RCMP last week. Some members are trained for detection on drug impairment and driving. They are also testing road side test procedures that are used in other parts of the world.

For us at work I would go to 20 people high on pot and deal with them than one drunk arse who just wants to fight.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just when we spent millions trying to get people to stop smoking.... and now this. Maybe if a guy was stoned Trudeau would not seem to be such an embarrassment.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Far to many opinions including this one. Legalize it and let it run its course. To be honest I cannot see it being a good thing until the "new" wears off. I was recently in Colorado for hockey and the amount of inexperienced "recreational" users was to say the least frustrating to be around. Not a lot of thinking on the go from what I seen or work. It will have its issues once legal without question. Fighting the legalization is a waste of time, get it done hammer out the kinks move on. Maybe when the sunny ways starts to tax the crap out of the sunny days maybe those who lean liberal might finally see what the rest of us who are tired of taxes are talking about. My $0.02

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just when we spent millions trying to get people to stop smoking.... and now this. Maybe if a guy was stoned Trudeau would not seem to be such an embarrassment.

Smoking a joint is far from smoking a pack of smokes a day.

Top Bottom