Getting on the "pot" wagon!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cgc is up 160% from when i bought in. Cant complain with that, only wish i had dumped more coin into it!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One joint is equivalent to 20 cigarettes. So do not think that this is not a serious health risk, it is worse than smoking.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I don't smoke dope. Know a lot of people who do. Some at like 10 a day. I don't know how these people stay alive

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smoking of any kind is not good for anyone's lungs ... Holy crap... We don't need a study to figure that out .
Just because something is organic , does not mean it's good for you....lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medical cannabis oil will be popular. Basically used as drops under the tongue. This is similar to nitro spray that heart patients use. Currently we go to patients with prescriptions for cannabis oils use. I see within 1 year it will all be legalized.

Currently Sun Life will pay for prescriptions on a case by case basis.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smoking of any kind is not good for anyone's lungs ... Holy crap... We don't need a study to figure that out .
Just because something is organic , does not mean it's good for you....lmfao

Neither is breathing in dust, gas fumes, pollution.....

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Google 1 joint equals how many cigarettes it is not that hard. However the oil is a whole different animal, i believe it has lots of benefits.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are people with non or very little experience with either the plant or the long term studies saying anything about the healt effects from smoking weed? Let alone how it affects airway functions.

One would assume smoking anything is negative to optimum health, yet compounds within the plant counteracts or minimize most of these concerns.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23802821/

#letsgochamp

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not hard to spot a pot smoker who has been using it for a few years....you stick out like a soar thumb ....not pretty.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other then the fact you dislike that my typed words make me sound like a pothead to you, what relevance does your comment have other then to be a distraction from the topic?

You hoping to discredit me? Lol. It's not my study.

#letsgochamp

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smoking is smoking. Then try and quit...just try it....not so easy. 5years before I really kick the habit. Stop smoking ..period... lung problems, heart disease and no motivation, and a limp dick is all you have to look forward to. Weed is expensive and is not good for you....Trudeau and is pot habits have cost this country dearly, 20 years down the road you will see what I mean. Quit for 3 days then repost how your feeling. Hopefully stopping people getting on the pot wagon....with exceptions for those who want to try the oils to try and live another day.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree , 20 years down the road our healthcare system will wish we went a different direction.
I don't care what studies are done by who... Smoking anything can not be Good in any way for your lungs . To believe otherwise is utterly ridiculous.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Getting on the "pot" wagon!

something to consider for you nay sayers. 7 years I was diagnosed with ramsey hunt syndrome (I have posted this before). It is a very very painful illness which has hospitalized me several times. The worst pain ever!!!! I have gone down the path with the "traditional" prescription drugs including morphine, oxy, tramadol, gabapentin etc etc etc. All these drugs were legal and more less did not work for me in one form or another. I don't smoke and never have. I was against pot for most of my adult life. Hwvr, after many years of hearing different people preach to me the benefits of pot and as disparate as I was I finally gave in but still refused to smoke it. So, a friend gave my wife some pot butter to make into a cookie. That was close to 2 years ago. I take a piece the size of a loonie at around 10 PM every night. To this date it is the only thing that gives me any type of relief hands down. So, for those who having nothing to good to say about it have never faced any illness that makes you so disparate to help you get thru your daily life. I HATE when people lump everyone into a pot head category as you do not know what it is to find relief but sympathy flows when you are on morphine. Can you say brain washed???

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

something to consider for you nay sayers. 7 years I was diagnosed with ramsey hunt syndrome (I have posted this before). It is a very very painful illness which has hospitalized me several times. The worst pain ever!!!! I have gone down the path with the "traditional" prescription drugs including morphine, oxy, tramadol, gabapentin etc etc etc. All these drugs were legal and more less did not work for me in one form or another. I don't smoke and never have. I was against pot for most of my adult life. Hwvr, after many years of hearing different people preach to me the benefits of pot and as disparate as I was I finally gave in but still refused to smoke it. So, a friend gave my wife some pot butter to make into a cookie. That was close to 2 years ago. I take a piece the size of a loonie at around 10 PM every night. To this date it is the only thing that gives me any type of relief hands down. So, for those who having nothing to good to say about it have never faced any illness that makes you so disparate to help you get thru your daily life. I HATE when people lump everyone into a pot head category as you do not know what it is to find relief but sympathy flows when you are on morphine. Can you say brain washed???

I think not many on here are against pot in a medical sense . If needed and it works for you , that's wonderful.

Realistically, most people are concerned with the amount of people who smoke pot , don't work , because they grow it or sell it , or have no
Motivation to contribute anything worthwhile into society ...
Every one of us knows at least one or more people that fits into this description, more or less ....

While I am certain not every pot smoker fits into this group , we all know quite a few who do ... And that number and attitude of " l can do what I want" while true , is not something to promote or look up to....as a whole in society.

While I respect freedom of choice , at what point is it okay to expect some one else to pay your way .. All the time ?
If enough people go down this road of contributing nothing , while expecting everything ... Our society will soon be in trouble .
Jmo though....

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here is some information on oils.
You could try these also.

We have patients we go to that use oils.
So I have got some information from them.

49324eaef01ec2548cc332c00779281e.png

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Getting on the "pot" wagon!

Legalizing ganja for medicinal use I have no issues. Legalizing it for recreational reasons...well...I don't care as I don't like it. (kinda like the helmet law...doesn't really affect me) I hope the gov't taxes the livin' he!! outta it. And I think X-it is onto something...why is it that at any social function, the pot smokers can find each other within minutes and be outside blazin away? LOL.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom