general average price for a turbo

snowslut

Reaction score
what would be a ball park price for a turbo setup in a '14 rmk(including everything else you'd need to add )
thanKS , just looking around, i live in edmonton and would like to get started on setting up my sled for the season.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what would be a ball park price for a turbo setup in a '14 rmk(including everything else you'd need to add )
thanKS , just looking around, i live in edmonton and would like to get started on setting up my sled for the season.

A cheap kit would be 4k. A decent kit with gauges. Clutching higher boost will run as high as 7 grand. Do not choose a turbo by price alone. Quality is everything and it will save you a lot of wrenching.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the Boost It site or pm NM on this site and he can get you set up.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Parkland motorsports in spruce grove installs the mountain tek turbo kit. Its around 6grand installed

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parkland motorsports in spruce grove installs the mountain tek turbo kit. Its around 6grand installed

That's pretty cheap for a good kit! To bad they don't make them for the xm, all those kits are way more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked at there site... I'd say it's a slober turbo for 5500.... Get what ya pay for

Thats crazy to be catering to the super high end market and then retail silber turbos?? For 5500 you would be way farther ahead to get a TSS low boost kit.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats crazy to be catering to the super high end market and then retail silber turbos?? For 5500 you would be way farther ahead to get a TSS low boost kit.
100 % agree with ya there

Mabe slober gives good knee pads to sell there crap

I have never heard a slober turbo that works at all

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100 % agree with ya there

Mabe slober gives good knee pads to sell there crap

I have never heard a slober turbo that works at all

I heard they work great! That is as a paper weight! Don't work so good to make sleds run good lol. I think Deano sells boondocker turbo kits around 6500ish ?

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard they work great! That is as a paper weight! Don't work so good to make sleds run good lol. I think Deano sells boondocker turbo kits around 6500ish ?

ive tried the slober turbo, wont do it again...ever

drag_it

Reaction score
Spend the extra and go with areo charger and vipec best performing kit haven't seen another kit out do it in the hills also its 245 he at 10 pounds of boost

Top Bottom